L2 Emu Services.java Adaption (The Picture Is Self Explanatory)

Karasu

Question

Well ,yeah ,i have manage to fix imports and implement few variable ,but now this problem left

I cant launch it now due to java imports which i dont understand, all are listed in the picture ,main source of java imports + services.java imports + error log 

34eyt90.jpg

Edited by Karasu

8 answers to this question

i dont think is related ,i did it but need to implement variables from l2j... ,and not sure if thats going to work but il try 

EDIT: What's weird is that there are no errors ,the import it self is .com but why it doesnt show any error? because there is no such thing as .com on dtagr source ,unless variables are importing from my entire workspace ???

Edited by Karasu

You have to find sources of jython engine, edit the whole organization, compile and add back the JAR to the project.

Edited by Tryskell

source of jython engine?...

i barely learned few basics about l2j/implementations/adaptations/variables

now this is entirely new thing for me ,u mean ,i cant do nothing with that jython right?

If you want to change the name, that's what you have to do, but anyway if you got an errror it won't help.

Btw your initial problem isn't clear, you make L2J to L2Emu conversion ? That services stuff is from Colet, it's a custom you found and you want to implement on L2Emu ?

L2Emu probably uses his own system for scripts.

If you want to change the name, that's what you have to do, but anyway if you got an errror it won't help.

Btw your initial problem isn't clear, you make L2J to L2Emu conversion ? That services stuff is from Colet, it's a custom you found and you want to implement on L2Emu ?

L2Emu probably uses his own system for scripts.

so changing from java to dtagr wont help? ,is like having l2j.com.gameserver and dtagr.gameserver and add few scripts for dtagr and l2j.com on emu pack ,and of course the scripts that use l2j.com imports instead wont work

thats what i thinked by changing the name... ,i still dont know how to change the name of the jython.lib :) ,its possible from the lib alone? or i need something else

Edited by Karasu