[Question] Is L2P Hi5 Stable And Bugfree For A Midrate Server?

Karasu

Question

i mean.. the shared version (firststeam pack) ,what do u think about it? anyone tryed it?

When i opened it i realised this:

a) you cant make npcs ,its not easy like java ,most of variables and etc for that were deleted (thats why russians use community board for everything instead) and also ,you cant reload ,u would need to restart server for a single edit omg...

b ) It freeze each 5 minute for 2-3 seconds (i dont know if there is a hole opened ,its a bug or is just a setting for database backup)

c) Many warnings in compilations ,i guess thats a bad sign

d) Not sure if its bad or good

Edited by Karasu

4 answers to this question

L2DC is the best, it was born from the early Phoinix/L2J sources, but they splitted long time ago, its a very closed private project, even if you find a guy selling it won't be the real since there are many immitations out there

So your only choice is L2P, if you need more info drop me a pm

i see, so they shared free version but they did bugs on purpose or its previous revision with 1 year ago maybe ,who knows

from ur opinion ,whats better private pack between these for opening a midrate hi5?

L2DC/L2P/L2PS/L2EMU/L2NG (not sure if this is the right abreviation for nextgen ;p)

i will buy if i will decide to make a midrate in few months or so

Edited by Karasu

L2DC is the best, it was born from the early Phoinix/L2J sources, but they splitted long time ago, its a very closed private project, even if you find a guy selling it won't be the real since there are many immitations out there

So your only choice is L2P, if you need more info drop me a pm

In 3-4 months i will buy it ,now im taking care of some highrate ,thanks for all the infos :)