Item Name

I insert a pack of armors in my server also i put the correct lines on itemname.dat/armorgrp but in game it dont shows me the name of the item ...on every part says ''NoItemName'' how can i fix that?

you need to use the proper client editor and save it as 413 protocol.

also this is a client side question you post it wrong here :D

Edited by •Cobra•

i use l2jfrozen !listen me .... i can see armor in game works fine but when i click at every part it says ''NoItemName''....exaple:it should say :Dynasty Helmet but it says NoItemName...i have created the correct .xml file 

Edited by TraineeDreamer

That must be in that files of the system :s
Well... dunno how IL works but... should be... just make sure u are editing the files correctly, after saving the file, open it and check if your changes are saved... and be sure that u are using the same system where u edit to enter the game  :rage:

Make sure that you don't use the same ID somewhere else.

and make sure that all 3 ids are same xml-database-system.

also you can't have crazy numbers for ids i don't remember the maximium number of interlude but there is a maximium umber so use a decent one.

this is already asked 1000000000 times, use low id's when add new items in server and keep clean system before make it, if you have items added in server, check ID's and make a group for organize it, like "Weapons]" (10000-11000), "Armor" (12000-13000) have fun.