GARCIA can this be possible?! oO

Nope its not real.. i played on test server gracia and it has only 1-2 new areas..

what you sayd can be truth, but i played there too and for you know, we just tested 1st part of actualizations of garcia.... so there misses 2 parts, part 2 and final part... but yeah i think that isnt real.... ty ;D

As I readed on one gamers forum this map will be added on part after gracia,but its kinda strange  :o because on other gamers forum i readed that ct2 (gracia) is last part of lineage2,than lineage3 will take the place,So playbe lineage3 will have those new places?I got confused  ???

As I readed on one gamers forum this map will be added on part after gracia,but its kinda strange  :o because on other gamers forum i readed that ct2 (gracia) is last part of lineage2,than lineage3 will take the place,So playbe lineage3 will have those new places?I got confused  ???

WTF? last crohnic before L3? i never read anything talking about that... And if you think... outs a new update (crohnic) every 6 or 8 mounths, and L3 just come out 2011, i think that until there much updates will come out... man is 3 years... how can you think that NCsoft will let us bored with any updates during 3 years =S

i have read this was real...., its at Gracia Final Part

Translation from NCSoft Korea's Lineage 2 site, by Rheyla, the Lineage 2 Stratics translator.

Season 2, 'The Chaotic Throne' 2nd title, 'The 2nd Throne: Gracia' has been announced.

Gracia will be broken down into three parts, Part 1, 2, and Final.

(March 14, 2008) Since going live in 2003, NcSoft's (CEO Kim, Tek Jin: http://www.ncsoft.com/) Lineage2 (http://www.lineage2.co.kr/) is having a 2nd boom with most users online and sales. NcSoft announced new future updates in 2008.

Lineage II has received big cheers from customers with their Season 2, 'The Chaotic Throne' 1st title, 'The Kamael' and its expension, 'The Kamael +'.

The 2nd title has been finalized as 'The 2nd Throne: Gracia' and is scheduled to due sometime this spring. In 2007, 'The Kamael' announced newly edited Aden Kingdom. The 'Gracia' will reveal the secrets of Gracia Kingdom with sky as theme.

This Gracia update will be broken down into Part 1, 2, and Final. For this title, Nc has been studying what the customers want in the future updates through 2 years of customer surveys and Questionnaires.

The 1st update, Part 1 will apply many customer suggestions and opinions. In Part 2, Lineage II will show its new appearance with convenience for customers in mind. In the last chapter of Gracia, The Final will update new continent of Gracia and flying ships which Lineage II promised 5 years ago when it was first released.

Lineage II project manager, Shin, Hyo Jung said "we put enough resource to develope a new game and re-edited Lineage II to the way how customers would like to see in this game" and "we analyzed the pros and cons of Lineage II and will make the game enetertaining in the customers eyes". Shin also said "for that purpose, we increased the number of updates in a year from 2 to 3 and you will see different aspects of Lineage II".