interlude [L2J]Fractal Reborn

L2Fractal

Lineage 2 Interlude Fractal Server will be online 22-09-13 at 18:00 GMT+2.
Server will have so many changes. New Customs. Better Balance,etc..
Enjoy it And Share The Server for more bigest comunnity.
NO WIPES

c97737848d730fbfd8e5973d72699bc5.png

Server Information

* Rates *
xp 1000x | Sp 1000x | Adena 1x | Drop 1x | Spoil 1x | Party Rate 3x
Adena/Drop/Spoil amount rates are customary moded, so that server could have a great economy.
Farm difficulty: Easy.

* Enchant Rates *
Max For Weapons +20
Max For Armors +20
Max For Jewels +20
Enchant Chance 65%
Enchant Blessed Chance 80%´
Enchant Crystal Chance 100%

* Main info *
Apella Armor
L2Gold Weapons
Starting level - 80
Subclass level - 80
Offline shop system [NO YET]
Unique Economy System
Balanced Buffs/Skills/Classes

Augmentations High 10%
Augmentations Top15%
Auguments are 1+1
PvP Color System
A lot of Unique things  :)

* Castle Siege *
Castke sege every week,Enjoy. ( For more fun)

* Clan *
- Max alliances: 3
- Clan level for war: 5
- Clan members for war: 10
- When you kill an enemy in clan war you get 200 rep

- You need to make big population in your clan and recruit academy ppl for can level or skills..

* Olympiad System *
Olympiad period 7 days. (For more funs)
Starting 18:00, Ends 24:00
Hero skills only on main class

Enjoy the Game And Respect our Staff.

NEW LINEAGE 2 INTERLUDE SERVER ONLINE!.
GRAND OPEN DAY : 22-09-13 at 18:00 GMT+2
CUSTOM : L2GOLD WPONS / APELLA ARMOR'S.
1st.WebSite : http://www.l2fractal.net/
Forum : http://forum.l2fractal.net/

another home made  server with dagger and necros overpower full of Greeks and Br admin think about the money only all that and i didn't even log in but u have t o vote to get items Hmm did i forget something Hmm 0 security i think to i give it 2 weeks for his first wipe or closed and open with new name 

nothing special for me

1.Daggers are balanced.

2. Necros are balanced.

3. You dont need vote's for make your items.

PS: Please dont make coments if u dont log in first of all. Thx you

ok u puch me i just log and try your dagger there is no backstap on it i just pm ur gm there he told me to go to farm and how is it ur frist day on the server and i saw ppl getin to much item and farm is not easy as u say to get armor u need 1500 and mob only drop 2 or 3 wtf is this and u say donates open after 1 month when u log it say if u want donates pm on skyep wtf is this 

1.Daggers are balanced.

2. Necros are balanced.

3. You dont need vote's for make your items.

PS: Please dont make coments if u dont log in first of all. Thx you

all skills are fixed with buff items :). 

Looks like we aint haters Fractal,u just a braindead moron who thinks can make some easy money out of stupid ppl.