Question About Opening A L2Off On A Weak Machine

I did hehe setted up on VM winserv 2k3 on a 4gb ram, intel core 2 duo. with 2.5 gb ram on server. After loading all of the npcs, took something like 15 minutes, I opened a client ^_^ There was 1 sec delay on actions.. localy..

I agree that GF will strugle at 4 GB RAM but C4 is another story. I run C4 with geodata and L2Npc on my 4GB DDR2 laptop with Intel Core 2 Duo T9400 CPU and INTEGRATED graphics accelerator Intel GMA 4500MHD. Also I manage to run and play on it without any sync issues and lags until I set gmspeed at 3 or 4 :)

I agree that GF will strugle at 4 GB RAM but C4 is another story. I run C4 with geodata and L2Npc on my 4GB DDR2 laptop with Intel Core 2 Duo T9400 CPU and INTEGRATED graphics accelerator Intel GMA 4500MHD. Also I manage to run and play on it without any sync issues and lags until I set gmspeed at 3 or 4 :)

Do us/yourself a favor and avoid L2OFF section -___-

fag.

Edited by bartoruiz

Local you can but avoid to log others. I tested too with c4 but less npc. But NEVER tested on a laptop.

Edited by xeL

Do us/yourself a favor and avoid L2OFF section -___-

fag.

I'm sure that you have bloated Windows 8 PC with at least 100 processes :D I can even make a video but I don't feel I have to prove anything to you. And since when sharing experience is considered as a "fag" action?

Edited by roko91

for C4 server you need more than 4,5 gigabit ram

for interlude you need 7-8gigaram (run normaly)

and for GF need more than 12+++giga ram to run it normal!

I'm sure that you have bloated Windows 8 PC with at least 100 processes :D I can even make a video but I don't feel I have to prove anything to you. And since when sharing experience is considered as a "fag" action?

lol, next thing you will say is that you used Windows 98, when L2off doesnt even run in x86.

It's a fag action when you are clearly missing the section of the forum, all your posts except this one are in L2j....

....I run C4 with geodata and L2Npc on my 4GB DDR2 laptop with Intel Core 2 Duo T9400 CPU and INTEGRATED graphics accelerator Intel GMA 4500MHD. Also I manage to run and play on it without any sync issues and lags until I set gmspeed at 3 or 4 :)

You cannot run L2off without geodata, so you are clearly running L2j... crawl back to your cave!.

lol, next thing you will say is that you used Windows 98, when L2off doesnt even run in x86.

It's a fag action when you are clearly missing the section of the forum, all your posts except this one are in L2j....

You cannot run L2off without geodata, so you are clearly running L2j... crawl back to your cave!.

He can run l2server with less geodata. And he said he run l2npc. Maybe I mistake but seems he run l2off.

Stop trying to sound smart, because your not. So stop spamming each topic with useless misinformation or empty knowledge.

If you remove all the geodata for example and leave only talking island for example, you will be able explore and so on, regardless if other places have or not geodata.

Stop trying to sound smart, because your not. So stop spamming each topic with useless misinformation or empty knowledge.

If you remove all the geodata for example and leave only talking island for example, you will be able explore and so on, regardless if other places have or not geodata.

My point was that he is running L2J. Besides -trying- to insult me, your point is useless ;)

My point was that he is running L2J. Besides -trying- to insult me, your point is useless ;)

I don't see where you see I'm trying to insult you, and 2nd you have no proof he is running L2J, you just shoot random words, trying to sound smart.

Your poor English seems to be your problem, cause its clearly written "WITH" not "WITHOUT", so i guess its the same point when you say that i "Try to insult you" something im not doing and its a waste of time.

And this are your words to his answer.

Edited by Sighed

lol, my english is almost perfect... and yours is getting better ;)

I don't need proof, nobody with common sense does; but if you think someone can run full C4 L2OFF + Client with those laptop specs, well...that's smart :P

Ok today I had to test something on L2Off and that gave me the opportunity to show you how wrong you are.

The following videos shows how I run and play L2Off on my 4GB about 4 years old laptop with integrated graphics (Intel GMA 4500MHD).

The first video shows how I play with desktop screen recorder:

Note: I feel almost no lag even with screen recording. You can notice lag only in the video because my CPU couldn't handle the heavy compression (I don't have time to play with the encoder settings). With Fraps (it uses more optimized compression) I don't have such issues but it can't record full screen (at least my version couldn't) for the purposes of the video.

The second video shows how I play without desktop screen recorder (sorry for the quality - I made it with my phone camera):

Be aware:

• as you can see on both videos I use old Interlude Vanganth extender shared here and Windows 7 Ultimate Service Pack 1;
  • I did NOT excluded any Geodata blocks (I use full Geodata);
  • I did NOT excluded any NPC;
  • right on the server start my physical memory was filled 97% but after opening and closing some applications (including Chrome and Lineage 2 Interlude Client) it dropped to the values shown in the videos;
  • I have separate partition with Windows XP x64 and it runs the same server much better.
Edited by roko91

Ok today I had to test something on L2Off and that gave me the opportunity to show you how wrong you are.

The following videos shows how I run and play L2Off on my 4GB about 4 years old laptop with integrated graphics (Intel GMA 4500MHD).

The first video shows how I play with desktop screen recorder:

Note: I feel almost no lag even with screen recording. You can notice lag only in the video because my CPU couldn't handle the heavy compression (I don't have time to play with the encoder settings). With Fraps (it uses more optimized compression) I don't have such issues but it can't record full screen (at least my version couldn't) for the purposes of the video.

The second video shows how I play without desktop screen recorder (sorry for the quality - I made it with my phone camera):

Be aware:

• as you can see on both videos I use old Interlude Vanganth extender shared here and Windows 7 Ultimate Service Pack 1;
  • I did NOT excluded any Geodata blocks (I use full Geodata);
  • I did NOT excluded any NPC;
  • right on the server start my physical memory was filled 97% but after opening and closing some applications (including Chrome and Lineage 2 Interlude Client) it dropped to the values shown in the videos;
  • I have separate partition with Windows XP x64 and it runs the same server much better.

EVERYONE GOT OWNED !

Nice test but I not recomand to use it online for players. You can succed even on 2gb with more lag tested too after i sow your post with same files and runs.

Edited by xeL