[trick-exploit]Enchant CT1, CT1.5

well guys from what i discovered this is not another lol enchant bug.....so this is for kamael and hellbound......so double click on the enchant, a window will appear, select the item u want, then go to a gk, and GET READY to port everywhere u want, now from the enchant window enchant the item u selected, and NOW WHEN THE ENCHANT SI ALMOST OVER, PORT from the gk....and if u done this like i said the enchant rate SHOULD be bigger....i recommend u to enchant like this every 5 min or if u think u have luck until it makes BOOM. ex: on l2ownage i made a dynasty sword+16 with this, and another one +12 so in my opinion this works.

well guys from what i discovered this is not another lol enchant bug.....so this is for kamael and hellbound......so double click on the enchant, a window will appear, select the item u want, then go to a gk, and GET READY to port everywhere u want, now from the enchant window enchant the item u selected, and NOW WHEN THE ENCHANT SI ALMOST OVER, PORT from the gk....and if u done this like i said the enchant rate SHOULD be bigger....i recommend u to enchant like this every 5 min or if u think u have luck until it makes BOOM. ex: on l2ownage i made a dynasty sword+16 with this, and another one +12 so in my opinion this works.

its just plain luck!!! just stop with the enchant bugs... enchant bugs are moe complicated then these superstitions... i say that this is useless things that u say... well every1 has its own method of enchanting...

but just edit your tittle its not a trick or an exploit... its a METHOD

roflcoppterz -.- OMG !!!!1

This is luck why u can't understand? U made +16 and +12 so what?! That means it's Exploit?-.O

just retire from this there is no enchant bugs, I try them before I tell u ok?

I tried that but b00m headshot -.O !

And p.s. if this worked it wouldnt be Exploit to teleport somewhere -.-

pf!

a mod must lock this topic for no further spam...

p.s. u r in wrong forum too, if it was working it should be on Lineage II Exploits....pff -.O