Clients

anTiH3RO

Someone can explain, why 80% of the servers are interlude, why ppl make freya pvp servers, why all H5 server are under 50x? i exactly can't play with my favorite MMORPG, because there aren't normal servers. all i want is a 100x-99999x PvP/PvE H5 srv with availability to get all gear by adena.

Because L2 community is strange and different than how it was.

Because there are too many kids creating their 2-days server.

Because there are too many kids playing with the DDOS.

Because there is a lack of admins that what they would want is to create an stable and legit server and instead, there are too many admins that what they only want is to make money, and... L2 doesn't give money, only to some privileged people.

I guess :)  :rage:

Because interlude its likeable from many people they did not want to miss this client.

I would say C4 my favourite.

Actually, I believe that there aren't any good H5,Freya server not everything but the most its fail servers.

Interlude maybe its boring but not unforgotable.

There isn't mature dude for a good server what did you expect a nice H5 Server? At least 10% are good server instead of 90% Intelude Servers.

Because interlude its likeable from many people they did not want to miss this client.

I would say C4 my favourite.

Actually, I believe that there aren't any good H5,Freya server not everything but the most its fail servers.

Interlude maybe its boring but not unforgotable.

There isn't mature dude for a good server what did you expect a nice H5 Server? At least 10% are good server instead of 90% Intelude Servers.

we shouldn't stack in the past. i don't say that all interlude servers must die, i just say, there are too many IL srvs. and i admit that most of the servers aren't stable and good. : D

What you suggest as a server most h5 players consider it boring and uninstresting.

Balanced farm-pvp is more boring, than bot and craft all day?

Like I've said before, the IL community is way too low now, the only servers that can get a lot of players its the RU ones.

European players have left to higher chronicles because of the lack of good servers in IL, also, the chronicle became boring because If you're a player that played since C1 until IL, you'll know that not much have changed, only after Kamael the game had a new role and meaning.

" post="2673400" timestamp="1378668129"]

we shouldn't stack in the past. i don't say that all interlude servers must die, i just say, there are too many IL srvs. and i admit that most of the servers aren't stable and good. : D

Balanced farm-pvp is more boring, than bot and craft all day?

Sadly, if you see IL at the top of the line that means that we want to be stucked so...

We dont need big changes just the IL client with custom items and etc.

Sadly, if you see IL at the top of the line that means that we want to be stucked so...

We dont need big changes just the IL client with custom items and etc.

i adtmit that some for some players that ch is the perfect one, and stay 'cause of that, but imo IL is too old for now.

vorpal and elegia are vesper and dynasty with different colors/effects :P

i totally agree this. : D

vorpal and elegia are vesper and dynasty with different colors/effects :P

How can you say that, in the same sentence? In one hand u want to say that these armors are the same but with little modifications, and in the other hand you say that the armors have different colors & effects.

So, if the armors are different, with different effects and different colors, where the hack is the similar aspect between 'em?

How can you say that, in the same sentence? In one hand u want to say that these armors are the same but with little modifications, and in the other hand you say that the armors have different colors & effects.

So, if the armors are different, with different effects and different colors, where the hack is the similar aspect between 'em?

similar as they look alike, thats similar.

why all love int ?

coz u have to press f1 , and u have just few other skills which u can miss click.

I liked most hellbound, GF ..and lindvior is pretty fun  but ofc too many instances..