The Balance (Typical)

Sea

Lineage 2 Balance is a theme that can be discussed whole day without final decisions at all.

This post is created to show you why there can't be balance in whatever server exists around the world.

First of all this is Typical situation of player who is logging in new server.

• Just because he was playing other server including wings, customs... he thinks that 1999 cast is normal for necromancer.

Thats a example how nowadays players doesn't actually know what balance is, and even if they see it they won't recognize it.

Thousands of server each year, each server is edited its way...

But truth of balance is only one, the OFFICIAL.

I've heart even people are saying that in L2Official servers balance doesn't exists.

Thats so funnie, its like they just say... that the Dwarf is not Dwarf...

The L2Official means original server, everything inside is how it is... the balance in Official because that how suppose to be.

Its created how its suppose to be.

Here i will stop. I will let you continue in the thoughts: Why can't balance exists.

I've heart even people are saying that in L2Official servers balance doesn't exists.

And they are right.

"Balance" as a therm, doesn't exist, Lineage II is not a game where you can take every single class and have the same possibilities than with another one.

"Balance" should be called "Retail", otherwise has not sense.

And they are right.

"Balance" as a therm, doesn't exist, Lineage II is not a game where you can take every single class and have the same possibilities than with another one.

"Balance" should be called "Retail", otherwise has no sense.

:dat:

community nowdays wants to kill with his sph for example ALL the classes daggers/tanks etc etc etc  thats bad.

And they are right.

"Balance" should be called "Retail", otherwise has not sense.

Thats retail and balance. The balance is not something that like (red). The balance means that there are no class that can kill everything else. Thats Over Power.

Read  http://maxcheaters.com/forum/index.php?topic=283243.15

Here is my theory about l2j balance

Right here, ur going to read what balance means in approximative terms (its more like retail but customised for full hp,buffs in pvp and oly with full hp)

Sure copying someone work is not that awesome ,but its not like ive asked the russian guy for xml files and his source ,i did tests on his server and it took me like 2 whole days ,and i can guarantee the balance from that russian server becuz ive played it there and it works almost like retail customised for pvp so its easier to make a balance based on his work and improve it further my self

take example ,slh vs dagger ,dagger is not overpowered to kill slh but he can kill him with a bit of luck and timing

Thats retail and balance. The balance is not something that like (red). The balance means that there are no class that can kill everything else. Thats Over Power.

I know it's not that, but it's what players think, I'm against that theory, I pointed it.

Maybe explained wrong, I'm playing LoL Q_Q

I know it's not that, but it's what players think, I'm against that theory, I pointed it.

Maybe explained wrong, I'm playing LoL Q_Q

I'm trying to say is that people doesn't even actually know what they want, since they doesn't know what balance is.

Because they are so confused playing crappy custom servers, and doesn't know how actually Lineage 2 looks like.

I'm trying to say is that people doesn't even actually know what they want, since they doesn't know what balance is.

Because they are so confused playing crappy custom servers, and doesn't know how actually Lineage 2 looks like.

Yep, yep +1.

But that's coz the kid community increased and homemade servers... and we're back to the same discussion as always :p

Yep, yep +1.

But that's coz the kid community increased and homemade servers... and we're back to the same discussion as always :p

What i'm trying to is show staff of servers how useless is to listen what people are saying about skills land, etc etc... since real players are few.

Guest Elfocrash

I saw one thing and i stopped reading cuz that shows you have no clue on what you are talking about.

L2 Official was NEVER balanced and it was always the same "gear>skill".

Dwarfs are there ONLY for spoil, SE is there only for the mcrit buff and the recharge and so on.

Only a few classes are made to actually be playable. It is the bright example of a PvE planned to be game.

When it comes to PVP dont even think about balance.

I saw one thing and i stopped reading cuz that shows you have no clue on what you are talking about.

Dwarfs are there ONLY for spoil, SE is there only for the mcrit buff and the recharge and so on.

Only a few classes are made to actually be playable. It is the bright example of a PvE planned to be game.

That's support classes, playable for people who like farm and for people who like to support.

Likewise you can say that for every single game like League of Legends, we have support classes there too... this doesn't mean disbalance...

dwarf have op stun, with a bit of boost in his skills dmg + full augs he can take on everything ,at least in oly... *he may beat titan with reflect* ,but he cant beat a gladi unless gladi is very noob ,ofc ,i know very well that dwarfs are not made for pvp/oly

who says i need a perfect copy of l2off to make my pvp balanced? be serious ,all classes dps ,sure ,they are most like it but weak classes get a manual boost ,that doesnt guarantee winning in 1v1 but in oly ,they get some chance against op classes ,they are more for fun /troll and hero

When ive played few gracia with l2off leaked files ,ive always made 4 useless classes and do nobless, oly on all of them and get tons of codexes etc

Guest Elfocrash

That's support classes, playable for people who like farm and for people who like to support.

Likewise you can say that for every single game like League of Legends, we have support classes there too... this doesn't mean disbalance...

I am not talking about support classes only. What about arcana lord? The summoners that should be powerful controllers of the nature beings?

Or what about the dwarfs as i said? Or the hierophant? Or maybe titan? Is he balanced with te frenzy?

Mate you never played official the days of C4 to Freya and i am sure about it. The game was NEVER balanced.

Even on H5 i was able to kill 3 full parties as a delf dagger. Cmon.

dwarf have op stun, with a bit of boost in his skills dmg + full augs he can take on everything ,at least in oly... *he may beat titan with reflect* ,but he cant beat a gladi unless gladi is very noob ,ofc ,i know very well that dwarfs are not made for pvp/oly

who says i need a perfect copy of l2off to make my pvp balanced? be serious ,all classes dps ,sure ,they are most like it but weak classes get a manual boost ,that doesnt guarantee winning in 1v1 but in oly ,they get some chance against op classes

Never think ideal instances. Always the average to not say the mediocre. Have you even played fuckin official guys?

I am not talking about support classes only. What about arcana lord? The summoners that should be powerful controllers of the nature beings?

Or what about the dwarfs as i said? Or the hierophant? Or maybe titan? Is he balanced with te frenzy?

Mate you never played official the days of C4 to Freya and i am sure about it. The game was NEVER balanced.

Never think ideal instances. Always the average to not say the mediocre. Have you even played -beep-in official guys?

elfocrash ,ur lost in ur l2off and ur trust is only based on retail ,l2off its balanced for lowrate with low bonus hp ,ive played real official only on c4 ,after that i just played some of gracia final midrates and a gracia 7x with l2 off files then i just played pvp servers for like 3+ years cuz it was pointless to keep playing lowrates ,didnt had time anymore

read my topic better, id say my balance is based on l2off but with a bit higher dmg to make up for the bonus hp, sure ,its not good as l2off its on +5-6 bonus armor ,dmg ,landrate ,luck ,formulas but its pretty approximative and thats pretty enough for a pvp server

Never think ideal instances. Always the average to not say the mediocre. Have you even played -beep-in official guys?

In specific situations every character class can use ultimates, you are totally non-logic.

Typical mind of you guys... thats why Lineage 2 game is dying...

You are saying that Original Balance is not Balance...

Original Puma Shoes are not Original.

I'm not trying to prove that balance exists or no, for me its clear... i'm not playing Official even if its free.

But i'm wondering what you guys think its balance?