Intro Page

Zardanico

Overall it looks great. I think it's areally good try. Everything feets perfect.

The only thing i don't like is that video box is too big. I would prefer it a little smaller.

Regards.

I don't like at all the menu buttons and the font from the footer, do you?

Rest pretty fine.

+1

And also you can find other way to add the Share buttons.

Thanks for the feedback guys.

The menu and footer I choose to leave it that way because it is a ready to code edition and since I don't like to use everything with images I thought that Tahoma would be a pretty nice font to write some text. Same way goes for the menu.

The page looks really empty try to add more stuff like ads other tables use your imagination for this stuff dont just put 5 buttons and a header the thing that makes one page good is its content after all.

To be perfectly honest, the only thing I LIKE is the top 'MadCheaters' thing. It looks good and the lightning is subtle but gives it a little more complexity so that it doesn't look too bland in terms of colors. I would have placed the text on there a little bit higher though, just a little. But that's just me.

The rest is really meh, imo.

It just doesn't really look much like anything, not really like an intro either. I wouldn't really place a menu on an intro, I don't know.

The menu bar lacks something. Maybe try and add some Bevel & Emboss and add in a faint gradient?

But yeah other than that there isn't much else to comment on. It isn't bad but it is lacking.

That's awful. Also I wonder if you got the proper permission by the creator of the image that you use as header so you could use it as you violate copyrights. 

Edited by DarkMemØrieS™

That's awful. Also I wonder if you got the proper permission by the creator of the image that you use as header so you could use it as you violate copyrights. 

As a matter of fact I do have permission to use that image because I've asked fear-sAs before using it.

Also, don't be hunting my stuff with an alt account BonJovi just because I've removed your sale :)

Edited by Zardanico

As a matter of fact I do have permission to use that image because I've asked fear-sAs before using it.

Also, don't be hunting my stuff with an alt account BonJovi just because I've removed your sale :)

Nah, ebay is your best friend anyway, btw I don't hunt u, just pointing out my opinion, anyway I couldn't access my account yday so xD