2 sub stuck at lagged servers

thorynpt

guys i'm new here so if this was already told by someone plz delete it

it only works in lagged servers..

normaly in lagged servers when u change the subclass it takes a lot of time so that the light appears upon u.. so this is what u'r gona do for example:

create destroyer subclass (lvl 40 already got frenzy and guts) and before the light appears u must talk again with the priest and choose cancel the current sub and add another, delete the destroyer and add the other one u want..

this only works at rune church because it as got 3 grand priest together.. =) i hope u enjoy it

it will be like all lvl 40 titan skills in other subs but i can do with all classes i just gave this example because every1 wants frenzy in a fighter, or have u seen shillien knight with UD and guts? =P

chronicles all i think..the server just must be lagged, java or off both i think =P i don't know, i just tryied in a OFF

i never tryed but u guys can try like evolving till lvl 80 and do it with change class and not add new sub-class the problem is that is faster i think =P

• 2 weeks later...

lol it worked for me:D but it isnt so much useful

try sk with guts and than tell me if it isn't useful =P

i know what this is and i don't even need to see it. you can only get the darkelf stuff togather becuse the grand master you go to is only mage or fighter or ork or dark elf

what do i care dude? good for u..

1. don't must be lagged

2. change sub/change sub/change sub and look here:

my.php?image=vvvvnv9wb3.png -screen taked by GM when he banned me :D

http://img88.imageshack.us/my.php?image=vvvvnv9wb3.png

nice eheh =)

i never got banned cause i knew the gms of the server so when it appeared in the console i told the that was because i was using steam ahah xD

that's nice just by changing subclasses =)

don't think that it works but u can try

i will try it on l2gve cause in that sub npc ,there is all classes for evils and good too

don't think that it works but u can try

will gm see in the console if they log too late ? like u made it 1h ago , and gm will log in 5h ?

you can use l2phx and choose "hidden" .... and GM never seen me in log :) (maybe cuz I wasn't banned never if I did that.. I was banned if GM saw I have a big atk spd, or casting with mage - ALT + G => BAN :D )