Video Editing Software?

Extreamer

What do you guys use to create previews of your server? Atm i am using Adobe premiere pro CC.

Just wondering if there is anything else out there thats good.

ye i looked at peoples previews, and they are pretty much using the same title sets, are they using sony vegas ?

I haven't seen them yet,however you could ask them out :)

Alright Ill try all of them, ye premiere is alright. Ill try after effects see how thats looking , then ill try sony vegas and see whats the best and buy it i guess

Alright Ill try all of them, ye premiere is alright. Ill try after effects see how thats looking , then ill try sony vegas and see whats the best and buy it i guess

And post your videos here too if you want our opinion :)

Best video editing program - Adobe After Effects. Best pack (effects, texts etc. etc.) - Adobe After Effects + Sony Vegas + Photoshop <-- Best pack for video editing. Of course, you have to know what to do with what! :) I, for one, currently am using Sony Vegas. Wanted to learn to use it, but found that Sony Vegas is very limited, so to speak. SO! I am learning with After Effects, because it has the best effects you can find. Of course, it's harder, but it's worth it.

P.s. When I say in the pack After Affects + Sony Vegas - why? Because in Sony Vegas, mainly, you can edit your sound better. That's one thing that's mainly a plus.

the best is Adobe after effects a lot of l2players making their videos with sony vegas because 1)easily crack it 2)you dont need to so much to learn it 3) and it just a good programm pretty enough effects for a pretty good video but as one said best pack for GG videos is Adobe and sony vegas if you using them both!