Automatic Class Change via Popup

Dethroned

Question

Hi fellas

Is there any way to make a mod that a window (popup) opens when you reached level 20/40/76 where you can choose your next class? Something like a auto class change? I saw this on several servers and i would love to add this on mine.

And yes i know how to compile etc. ^^

incredibly helpful, you feel special now?

www.go-and.get-friends.reallife.com

speak good the website must tell you to learn java, u could say plz some do it for me but we dont work for none here .. go learn smth and do it smth youself ..

1rst warning

why you bother me in here? I can go in every thread of poor people who want help and tell them to "learn java" or whatever. Everyone started with small knowledge okay? And you are not cool.

why you bother me in here? I can go in every thread of poor people who want help and tell them to "learn java" or whatever. Everyone started with small knowledge okay? And you are not cool.

they did the same to me , so i do the same to others .. i learnt myself .. none gave me ready things .. thats why i tell that for u ... its better for you to go and learn java so u can do more things yourself without us

well i get answers in other forums. Maybe its a problem of mxc and their unfriendly members Oo

we are friendly , but plenty of ppl dont appreciate our work .. so u understand

show me your work please, the only "work" i see are the things with [share], 90% just copy and paste from la2base.ru, ragezone and others. Don't even give credits.

zunix no one asked you for your opinion, now go to your sleeping room till mommy called you for dinner.

show me your work please, the only "work" i see are the things with [share], 90% just copy and paste from la2base.ru, ragezone and others. Don't even give credits.

zunix no one asked you for your opinion, now go to your sleeping room till mommy called you for dinner.

Well, first of all, you have to respect other members ok? If you want to respect you, you have to do the same to us...

Secondly, Mafia told you to go and learn Java, it is not bad...The only way to make a popup window is with Java! So you have to go and learn it! What is Mafia_007 to tell you? Will you pay him? He spend so much time to read books and lean java!

If you look at L2J Help sections, we have gave so much help about other things...Not Java things...Cause this one is so difficult, you have to learn it, to read books. Other people are studying it at university

Whats That ? Flaming / Offending Isnt allowed here.

-1 karma.

its not flaming, he is not intelligent enought to flaming against me..

actually she's a girl.

This topic should be locked to avoid flamewars?