L2Oneo network!

krilonZ

THE REASON OF THIS STEP THEY IS IN ORDER TO CAN ALL ONLINE GAMERS BE THANKED ONE CONSTANT

NETWORK WITH HIGH SPEEDS AND VERY POSSIBLE CALCULATING SERVER MACHINES

AS COMPANY OUR CONCERN THEY IS WE NATURALLY PROVIDE FOR

YOU THE BETTER SERVICES AND 24 HOURS ONLINE SUPPORT FOR

OUR SMOOTH COLLABORATION IN THE SPACE OF ONLINE GAMES.

technical information:

Our servers run with latest technology machines

and they have 100% effectiveness in time of the continuous online operation.

Precise information on the specifications of company's Game Servers machine are:

-Two Machines Intel Pentium 4 Duo Xeon.

-4G Ram Memmory each one.

-300G Hard Drive Raid Contreled each one.

-100Mbits Connection Lines each one.

-Os Windows Server 2003 Enterpice.

-24 Hours Remote Support each one.

-100% Uptime each one.

Our Corporation Provide you 2 free LineageII Chronicle 5 Servers for testing the world of Lineage.

Illigal bots will be banned permantly whithout any notification.

Listed Servers:

-Oneo Server 45x

Exp: 45x

Sp: 45x

Drops: 15x

Adena: 65x

-Oneo Server 8x

Exp: 8x

Sp: 10x

Drops: 10x

Adena: 10x

Very Soon we will provide you 2 new Servers.

Server Owner : Dark_RaGe

what is that??Intel Pentium 4 Duo Xeon ? i know only intel xeon and intel core duo!! :)

New server rates x8 replaced with x4000 so 2 worlds x45 and x4000 sponsor server of month in hopzone we need make a huge community check us at http://www.l2oneo.com thank u and have fun!

Guest Thanos47

this server isnt good u need to donate to take full buffs dance songs and all and have special gm shop with better items to take the donators with event metal .like 2 event metal bless enchant really donate server.......

You forget something...you CAN create an all in one buffer as i did (bd/wc/sws) and use him for private buffs as i did...and for the gm shop, you can get anything that there's there (kill a raid boss) but i don't think blessed enchant helps, and for the coins you need...the only way isn't through donating, you can win an event and get some...Additionaly, for the hero/noblesse status you can do the quest as i did...SO donate DOESN'T help at all...you just need to know how to play, and be patient...donators simply get everything faster (killer007 noblesse IG :D)