L2Oneo network!

krilonZ

THE REASON OF THIS STEP THEY IS IN ORDER TO CAN ALL ONLINE GAMERS BE THANKED ONE CONSTANT

NETWORK WITH HIGH SPEEDS AND VERY POSSIBLE CALCULATING SERVER MACHINES

AS COMPANY OUR CONCERN THEY IS WE NATURALLY PROVIDE FOR

YOU THE BETTER SERVICES AND 24 HOURS ONLINE SUPPORT FOR

OUR SMOOTH COLLABORATION IN THE SPACE OF ONLINE GAMES.

technical information:

Our servers run with latest technology machines

and they have 100% effectiveness in time of the continuous online operation.

Precise information on the specifications of company's Game Servers machine are:

-Two Machines Intel Pentium 4 Duo Xeon.

-4G Ram Memmory each one.

-300G Hard Drive Raid Contreled each one.

-100Mbits Connection Lines each one.

-Os Windows Server 2003 Enterpice.

-24 Hours Remote Support each one.

-100% Uptime each one.

Our Corporation Provide you 2 free LineageII Chronicle 5 Servers for testing the world of Lineage.

Illigal bots will be banned permantly whithout any notification.

Listed Servers:

-Oneo Server 45x

Exp: 45x

Sp: 45x

Drops: 15x

Adena: 65x

-Oneo Server 8x

Exp: 8x

Sp: 10x

Drops: 10x

Adena: 10x

Very Soon we will provide you 2 new Servers.

Server Owner : Dark_RaGe

by the time you are using michelle's drop calulator its not retail,and secondly its C5 so you used wrong expressions, also java can't hold so much players...not even with the best specs...

That's a nice java build up to date, without any bugs x.x The rates are good and it's peace and quiet all around the server :P If there were more players, it would be perfect. And the gs isn't laggy (the connection is extremely good trust me). And today a corrupted gm was removed! That's good for a server, it seems that the head admin is always a step forward and checks the stuff! Events take place usually, and there is (wtf i really like this!) online support department almost 24/24 (as i saw, there is at least 1 person until ~1 at night).

And i'm not a gm or a gm's friend, i just miss the old L2x times, and i'm sure this server can be that good as there's a lot of custom staff, and more is coming as i was informed by the head admin...(if i'm not wrong, h said there would be custom places with c6 mobs, he gave me this photo from their test server, look... http://jpg.gr/v.php?id=img_95034.jpeg ).

Just come and take a look  ;)

http://forum.ragezone.com/l2j-client-modding/share-c6-dinosaure-c5-server-hero-server-version-204637.html

First of all I didn't say that that the server isn't good,I just said that its not retail,can't have so many ppl ,nothing more nothing less