[L2Off - Tauti] Www.lineage2.gr

www.lineage2.gr

Patch Updater:

Unzip the file and move it to the root directory of Lineage2Tauti client

ps: system not ready yet, it will be soon

This change main service. Will it just be Stone of Destiny? Because if you are just going to manually change mains it would be kind of retarded. People getting 95+ then switching mains. Just put the stone of destiny on the donation list instead of handing it out for free like on official. At least then we have some balance and another item that is almost harmless that will sell A LOT. Anyone who says SoD is "overpowered" is retarded. 4-5 con or 3 or 4 str does not make any difference.

Don't you thin x2 is kinda low? i mean l2dex had x3 on tauti server,and the server was very popular 2-3 mounths,then the server kinda dyed,you cnt even find a party to do kartia85-90,from a server with 3000 ppl + on , it became a server with 0 rooms on party matching ,i think its because ov the low xp,a 5-7 x would pe perfect.

I am not telling you how to run your server or to change the xp rate,it was just a "warning"

PS: about premium account: its 6$ per mounth or you buy once and have it forever?

Edited by sebyinsame

Premium its per month

Regarding the l2dex , i cant say my opinion.

The project will be long term which mean that you will not be 99 in few months.Also we support official files upgrade in future and we do not have xp boost items like 200% or so.Donation list is carefully made

Our community is online since 2004 with low rates.Most of ppl search a stable low rate server.We offer stable low rate server without bots /ebay/pay2win

thats all

Also path of awakening is enabled.awakening its very easy :)

rates are way too low, you are going to regret it, as someone already said just  take a look at dex, x3 ...

i was about to join but i just dont know anymore.

it will be imposible to find a pt to xp after 60 lvl, and imagine at 85. 

we will have to stay forever in same places and xp like a  bunch of bots..

i would really like to join there, but that wont happen probably.

good luck. you are going to need it with this suicidal rates.

rates are way too low, you are going to regret it, as someone already said just  take a look at dex, x3 ...

i was about to join but i just dont know anymore.

it will be imposible to find a pt to xp after 60 lvl, and imagine at 85. 

we will have to stay forever in same places and xp like a  bunch of bots..

i would really like to join there, but that wont happen probably.

good luck. you are going to need it with this suicidal rates.

The concept of server since 2004 is to provide an official like gameplay and not leveling / endgaming in few days

The rates are chosen for the specific chronicle and believe me its not as tragic as you say, so people not endgame in few days

Obviously, you didn't play god at any other server to understand like this to understand

As for finding pt.server is not upgraded yet.it will be opened today 18.00 gmt+2

The concept of server since 2004 is to provide an official like gameplay and not leveling / endgaming in few days

The rates are chosen for the specific chronicle and believe me its not as tragic as you say, so people not endgame in few days

Obviously, you didn't play god at any other server to understand like this to understand

As for finding pt.server is not upgraded yet.it will be opened today 18.00 gmt+2

so you want me to believe that i will be able to get myself a decent party after 60lvl? LETS SEE.

Obviously, dont say big words before your sure about it.

god with 300 online is considered a nice empty srv.

IMA BE there ..