What server you miss? I can remake it.

What server you miss and you would like to play once again?  

20 members have voted

1. 1. What server you miss and you would like to play once again?

• L2Forever
    • L2Vendetta
    • L2Sublimity
    • L2Dragon-Network

Guys, sup!

I am really wondering what server you want to see back again online, what do you truly miss? I am a rusty L2OFF developer that happens to have free time this upcoming winter and since i love this evil community and this game, i decided that if people really want to play something decent, i am in.

Note: I am here for the old school community. That means only C6 client...

I can aswell do a C4 incase people really request it. But it is your call guys!

SHARE LINK ON FACEBOOK, MSN or w/e for more to vote -> http://maxcheaters.com/forum/index.php?topic=282630.0

You are very right ZaNteR the community has a big impact on the value of the server, tho they were designed good and on top of that with the community, it was awesome. But still i am very sure 80% of the old community still has good memories with Lineage 2 and will not hesitate to give a try again. Idea is.. in winter we get more time to spend home, most of us and there is no harm for 1-2 hours / day to play in night and have a little fun with the old friends.

You are very right ZaNteR the community has a big impact on the value of the server, tho they were designed good and on top of that with the community, it was awesome. But still i am very sure 80% of the old community still has good memories with Lineage 2 and will not hesitate to give a try again. Idea is.. in winter we get more time to spend home, most of us and there is no harm for 1-2 hours / day to play in night and have a little fun with the old friends.

I hope you are right mate.