Time for something new in Lineage 2 Section.

well ddos will sone be over :) very soon and when that happen lineage will "revive" ;) simple

DDoS should be not over , trust me. They ddos to get more players and sometimes for fun.  :rage:

DDoS should be not over , trust me. They ddos to get more players and sometimes for fun.  :rage:

i mean that the companies all over the world trying to find 1 possible way without money to disable ddos .... so this will die eventually ...

i mean that the companies all over the world trying to find 1 possible way without money to disable ddos .... so this will die eventually ...

That's good , but without money little impossible , as you can see or companies to protected about DDoS is with money. Now if they find this possible way should be great dude.

That's good , but without money little impossible , as you can see or companies to protected about DDoS is with money. Now if they find this possible way should be great dude.

they do it with money because the "get" all the attack on theyr servers ... that's all .... in some way they do not stop the attack they get it ... but they have ""super pc"" so they can handl it .... that's all and that's the private part of the world ... now the public part of the world trying to "DELETE" the DDoS and they will do it very soon .. because DDoS is illigan and if they catch you doing it they can throw you in jail for that lame act !

they do it with money because the "get" all the attack on theyr servers ... that's all .... in some way they do not stop the attack they get it ... but they have ""super pc"" so they can handl it .... that's all and that's the private part of the world ... now the public part of the world trying to "DELETE" the DDoS and they will do it very soon .. because DDoS is illigan and if they catch you doing it they can throw you in jail for that lame act !

from where you have read all of this?

sorry but i dont have saved the link .... it has been over 1 year since i read it .. :/

Oh , it's okay then , thanks for this information dude hope they way to stop DDoS Attacks.

Oh , it's okay then , thanks for this information dude hope they way to stop DDoS Attacks.

i hope too and very fast because i wanna start in one server and stay there ..... got realy borred every time to change server and change and change ...

Big hosting companies loose customers (money) from ddos attacks. For example OVH is adding ddos protection by default in their french server for an addition euro atm and they will expand this protection to their other branches too.