interlude [L2J]CowAy New ERA

Conway

I dont Need to prove anything to this site and to anyone..i dont do it for the retard lvl's or anything other users  try to do. So. Mind your bussiness and stop guessing these kinda sh1ts.    :-beep- yeah:

So why u do it? lulz. Da topic owner himself told u to stop it.

I dont Need to prove anything to this site and to anyone..i dont do it for the retard lvl's or anything other users  try to do. So. Mind your bussiness and stop guessing these kinda sh1ts.    :-beep- yeah:

that's a big hit ma men.. trololololo  :not bad:

Could u explain dis one a bit more?

* Added other method for pvp counting. Its secured by time limiter, and basic protections like same IP, clan etc.

This Time Limiter allow killing player every part of time (1 hour).

www.l2conway.com

Lineage 2 Conway world its ready to Launch!

Prepare all yourself to get the biggest competition all over the world , some hours left to enjoy the real meaning of interlude.

PS : Thank you all for the support and the help that u give me to keep alive this server, Have a nice game to all cya tomorrow.

1.9.2013 18:00 GMT +3 ALL WILL BE THERE.

Btw dis

Notice that : The boss drops 3 Crowns to every member of pt - the pt with the last hit will owned the boss.
is a big fail cuz I wont be wastin my time killin barakiel and then a random pack of rubbernecks swoops in and takes my drops.No sir. MOST DMG ftw.