Madhew is a bit retarded (in the true sense of the word)  :LOL:

Gl dude !

Q: Any infos about the opening?

/EDIT:

@

tl8g.png

Ive already seen your features in almost all pvp servers out there :P

But who knows maybe u will come with something special...

GL

I didnt see the .language ,  .debug on many pvp servers... I see it only on Crimson.

And what did u expect from a pvp server?What different features?It's obvious that the main features are like that....Depends the way that they will organize and manage all of that.

^Thank you for taking the time to comment,

Well there is not an estimated date of grand opening yet but it should be before 10th of September.

We will let you know as soon we got more info on this! :D

I read you have taken care of support classes to get rewards during pvps. That's cool.

I really hope there won't be any chat restrictions.

In case there are, consider support classes once again.

How are they supposed to get pvps?  :poker face:

(I hope I won't get the typical answer : Use a subclass ... )

and where I have to play here or at l2 wyrm. Diffucult decision:D

P.S good job, Nice features

When Grand Opening ??

Wyrm is made only to get money and then sell the pack. Exactly what Wyrm's admin did with Olynth.

Here they take their job serious, don't rush in with project means they don't open the srv only for donations. So chosing between a server with br admin that doesn't know how to play 1 class and any other server. Guess which wins.

Thank you for your good words guys, we will be updating you with the Grand Opening date one of those days.

Stay tuned!

I read you have taken care of support classes to get rewards during pvps. That's cool.

I really hope there won't be any chat restrictions.

In case there are, consider support classes once again.

How are they supposed to get pvps?  :poker face:

(I hope I won't get the typical answer : Use a subclass ... )

Well as for now there won't be chat restrictions but even if we will do something like that we'll make sure that support classes will be able easily to be like everyone else!

Well as for now there won't be chat restrictions but even if we will do something like that we'll make sure that support classes will be able easily to be like everyone else!

Keep it this way, please  ;D

Another Question : In case of karma, will items drop from the pker if he gets killed ?

Imo there should be chat restrictions,mad kids that make 4234 chars to spam when they take chat ban etc..

Add at least 30-50 pvps..Add a subcls and make that 30-50 pvps,isnt the end of the world also add reuse too on the chats.

Imo there should be chat restrictions,mad kids that make 4234 chars to spam when they take chat ban etc..

Add at least 30-50 pvps..Add a subcls and make that 30-50 pvps,isnt the end of the world also add reuse too on the chats.

Agree for global chats reuse. If that's the case, any emo-crying kid cannot spam. Problem solved just by that.

It's really a shame to prevent ppl from using global chats just because you are afraid of some kids, even if we are talking about 30-50 pvps. 

Not to mention that USUALLY those retarded kids are the ones who get the needed amount of pvps to use global chat  :dat:

Agree for global chats reuse. If that's the case, any emo-crying kid cannot spam. Problem solved just by that.

It's really a shame to prevent ppl from using global chats just because you are afraid of some kids, even if we are talking about 30-50 pvps. 

Not to mention that USUALLY those retarded kids are the ones who get the needed amount of pvps to use global chat  :dat:

I said if they will take chat ban,w/o restriction is enough 1 bot and can perma spamming,that will avoid also the new ppl that come only to advertise other servers.

P.S: I only care about global,the rest u(2nd person plural) can spam how much u want.