[Report] BonJovi®

Zardanico

http://maxcheaters.com/forum/index.php?topic=274406.0

This member is selling a website that is using copyrighted images, he claims that the image is all over the internet but how could it not be? After all it's internet and people copy/paste stuff everywhere.

The art that I'm claiming that is stolen is this one: http://liiga.deviantart.com/art/Corrupted-Innocence-84290283

As you can see it says "©2008-2013 *liiga" not xDamian which was the one who design the website.

Also, the seller was pretty rude against my accusation and said the following:

Copyrights for what rofl! This image is all over the internet and used by thousand of designers. I don't give a damn about what you claim as copyrighted work. I just sell Damian's work as I'm his middleman. Now you can gtfo.

I think that rules are made for everyone, not only to the normal members.

I've contacted the art designer and if this isn't enough proof to get it delete with punishment I'll report it later with a screenshot from the art designers response and report it again.

Artist copyright:

Lineage 2 and whatever else applies belongs to NCSoft, the drawing to me. May be reposted for as long as my name and preferably a link back to my gallery are included. No modifications.

it is just a background

What if it was YOUR background and people were selling it without giving you any credit whatsoever?

ONTopic: So many views and no one is capable of doing what's right, that's MaxCheaters I guess, be a friend and be saved.

What if it was YOUR background and people were selling it without giving you any credit whatsoever?

ONTopic: So many views and no one is capable of doing what's right, that's MaxCheaters I guess, be a friend and be saved.

Dude, it's MaxCHEATERS. If that still didn't get to your head, I don't know what will ..

Dude, it's MaxCHEATERS. If that still didn't get to your head, I don't know what will ..

Why everyone keeps on saying "Oh read the rules" bla bla bla if they are not used then?

Well, I won't even bother any more then if that's how the community works, I just think it's unfair when a postless member makes a mistake and gets dekarmed or even banned and people like that are immune to all that stuff.