The "Bot Problem".

What is it in the last few years that made everyone so butt hurt about bots? I never cared about bots except when people where using them as healers and buffers back in C3 (remember those trains?) but again not to the level of seeing the server as a fail wich seems to be the case these days. Even on retail there are bots and nobody is doing anything about it yet not to the level of everyone leaving the official servers.

Is it like a trend there now to put all server owners purchase bot protection and someone is getting rich? (consipiracy theory  O0) :dat:

I never cared about bots except when people where using them as healers and buffers back in C3 (remember those trains?)

Never cared as well but always wanted to bot myself. Anyway when I did bot I lost interest for the game. I came to realise that I like grinding... but then again i might have mental problems.

Never cared as well but always wanted to bot myself. Anyway when I did bot I lost interest for the game. I came to realise that I like grinding... but then again i might have mental problems.

jes

I wouldn't describe botting as a "problem", there are much positive aspects who come after botting, one of these might be an higher availability of some kind of items, that means that such item will have a lower price in the market and any player can afford it.

I wouldn't describe botting as a "problem", there are much positive aspects who come after botting, one of these might be an higher availability of some kind of items, that means that such item will have a lower price in the market and any player can afford it.

good point but most kids (players) dont have the capacity of such thinking and because its cool now everyserver must have antibot in their pov.

Bots helping useless ppl to be come something.

Maybe you are one of them,thats the comments are so positive.

Well for some people like me who have xped and grinded countless times at low rate servers legit using bot is like a salvation. L2's pve is the most boring thing in the whole universe.

Bots helping useless ppl to be come something.

Maybe you are one of them,thats the comments are so positive.

I guess that this thread is about botting just for farm, nothing related to PvP script etc, that just destroy l2 and that's what happening in NA retail servers nowdays.

What is it in the last few years that made everyone so butt hurt about bots? I never cared about bots except when people where using them as healers and buffers back in C3 (remember those trains?) but again not to the level of seeing the server as a fail wich seems to be the case these days. Even on retail there are bots and nobody is doing anything about it yet not to the level of everyone leaving the official servers.

Is it like a trend there now to put all server owners purchase bot protection and someone is getting rich? (consipiracy theory  O0) :dat:

seems to hard to get it right?

its simple as that.One dude spents 1 min to log his bot. People who DONT WANNA BOT , and hope that server is bot free, spend HOURS of farming every day.

i guess it seems pretty fair to you right? fuking brain