[l2j]L2 Symphonia

judge1980

Meh server is good I think

For now it is good (There's nothing else better out there).

GMS must be a bit newbies cuz they failed on server's economy.

All players are moving around with +18 pvp gears and Admins beg for donations to +20 items.  ::)

After their Beta Phase, they din't wipe. 3 clans own castles (Rune, Goddard, Giran).

When I said to admin that he should have wiped beta he replied that I can occupy any castle during next siege.

So, 3 clans are with full skills plus wards.

About pvp, it gets a bit boring after some minutes.

And since you got a full char in less than 1 hour, there are not much things to do.

About oly, I haven't participated or watched any match yet to have an opinion.

Funny thing was that admin wasn't sure if his oly enchantment is +6 or +8 , when players asked him.  :troll:

symphonia=olynth=cerius=minister=wyrm=sh1t which comes from same asshole (ddoser + wannabe scammer) do not donate or support this idiotic projects

i guess juan just create this server only to show that how good the other one :D

symphonia=olynth=cerius=minister=wyrm=sh1t which comes from same asshole (ddoser + wannabe scammer) do not donate or support this idiotic projects

i guess juan just create this server only to show that how good the other one :D

This is Olynth's pack 1000000% and GMS are spanish.

About Wyrm, we will see when it opens.

If you are right - although I doubt - I will need you to predict 6 numbers for lottery.

If you are wrong, you will need to find a cave to hide.  :troll:

This is Olynth's pack 1000000% and GMS are spanish.

About Wyrm, we will see when it opens.

If you are right - although I doubt - I will need you to predict 6 numbers for lottery.

If you are wrong, you will need to find a cave to hide.  :troll:

keep trolling

best proof ever " gm's are spanish" so? is that mean thats not juan's server?

keep try to cover your failure friends id but no one can manage this all will see at first day who rly own wyrm  :not bad:

just admit that u sercetly in love with me :troll:

::)

I just received this screenshot on my skype. Seems a clan has EXTRA full skills. 

(You can also view donation list on announcement)

yzbo.png

Sieges were set to start 1 September. GM said IG they start all today in 4h.

They gave manually hero last night and today Validation period over and new heroes appeared.

4 GMS = 0 abilities.

//disappointed  :(

he took npcs from olynth and forgot to edit them i guess lmfao, good look if you are opening a server with olynth files :L

http://scryde.eu < same npc, the difference is about 1-2 years. DL-able NPCs not stolen NPCs.

remove .dressme

also i saw 50+ ppl with donate items someth is wrong here, 1st a dudie was with 60k+ items now many ppl got donate items.... weirdz0r

something last: CREATE A FORUM