If every server is crap, what then?

I keep seeing everyone complain on every server for everything no matter if its l2off or l2j. I know people are entitled to their opinions but why is it like that. Do people hate this game so much?

Economic crisis:

- Cryers = kids = free time to play

- Normal players = "adults" = no time to play coz they need work harder due to the crisis

I guess it affected somehow, but the L2 community became cryer community like 2 or 3 years ago :/

Economic crisis:

- Normal players = "adults" = no time to play coz they need work harder due to the crisis

I guess it affected somehow, but the L2 community became cryer community like 2 or 3 years ago :/

I have to agree with you. But most adults gone to official servers since free 2 play. Really nice community overthere.

Economic crisis:

Nah,it's because every kid has a l2 server nowadays .

Nah,it's because every kid has a l2 server nowadays .

Setting up an l2j server isnt so different than it was 8-9 years ago. Based on that the problem now is that there are more servers than there are players.

Well l2 community never was better, really the worst community of all online games. But what have ruined the fame of private l2 servers is the fact that every kid opens l2 servers.

Well l2 community never was better, really the worst community of all online games. But what have ruined the fame of private l2 servers is the fact that every kid opens l2 servers.

At least now they use rented servers, back then they used home computers ^_^

The problem is really simple. Game get old and adults started to leave game and kids always come and disappear as always. Kids usually cry and cry.

The L2 Community became stuffy, so do not accept any new idea by professional programmers. They just simply need their old out-of-fashion/out-of-date/booring standards, (GM Shop, GGK, NPC Buffer) that if programmers gonna follow will just make private servers more booring and booring. That's the fault of the players.

Usually that community full of kids come to private servers only to bug, bot, cheat, etc, and when they see no possibility to do it they just gonna cry cry cry.

And ofc, the other gay-beloved-stuff is the ".online" voiced command. If players go to a private server they enter world and press it, and if they do not get the result that they excepted they simply close the game and gonna search for the next server.

But the another interesting kind of animals, what evolved that stuffy L2 community full of bastards, was the 13 years old kids who was opening L2 servers without any programming skills, just because daddy had money to buy server PC. OFC OFC! So they simply downloaded a really old and buggy version of nightly l2jserver.com/l2jdp.com and they went to MXC to download the gay-beloved-standards of L2 (GM Shop, Full Buffer, GGK) and don't forget about ".online" voiced command! and TADAMM! These retard rich kids made servers with 500++ online.

So, and you wondering why every server is crap? :D

The solution is simple! The 34263463534543535454 trillion servers with the standards should close asap. There is no needed 34263463534543535454 trillion servers with 100% exactly same features, standards, rates. ONE is enough instead of 34263463534543535454. and the "retard community" with these standards would be merged to ONE server. And hopefully, that way the "normal & creative" programmers could make their own server for adults. :)

You cannot imagine the L2 both server & client side is how customizeable and good. It's could be even a base of a new game, also. All is needed, programming skills + creativity. You can even make a new and far more enjoyable gameplay than the "casual grinding" with SMALL changes, if you know the L2 server (or server + client) side.

The another interesting kind of animals is the "I want full retail-like server". Com'on... The time of "licking retail's ass" is GONE since years. Retail is FREE TO PLAY, and well, if someone doesn't like "GOD" but want RETAIL, there are again 34263463534543535454 billions of L2OFF servers on toplists in a very WIDE range of: C4, IL, GF, etc++.

The problem is that ppl focusing on making game "easy" and not creative, when game can be creative and easy, medium, hard - and ofc all case as FUN & Enjoyable.

Just a small NOTE. If everyone's focus is the easy game with the standards it will REALLY soon gonna be BOORING. But also the another side is the "retail-licker-side", and that's the "too hard & booring" side, what can be booring in same time as easy & boring game.

The problem is really simple. Game get old and adults started to leave game and kids always come and disappear as always. Kids usually cry and cry.

The L2 Community became stuffy, so do not accept any new idea by professional programmers. They just simply need their old out-of-fashion/out-of-date/booring standards, (GM Shop, GGK, NPC Buffer) that if programmers gonna follow will just make private servers more booring and booring. That's the fault of the players.

Usually that community full of kids come to private servers only to bug, bot, cheat, etc, and when they see no possibility to do it they just gonna cry cry cry.

And ofc, the other gay-beloved-stuff is the ".online" voiced command. If players go to a private server they enter world and press it, and if they do not get the result that they excepted they simply close the game and gonna search for the next server.

But the another interesting kind of animals, what evolved that stuffy L2 community full of -leeching-s, was the 13 years old kids who was opening L2 servers without any programming skills, just because daddy had money to buy server PC. OFC OFC! So they simply downloaded a really old and buggy version of nightly l2jserver.com/l2jdp.com and they went to MXC to download the gay-beloved-standards of L2 (GM Shop, Full Buffer, GGK) and don't forget about ".online" voiced command! and TADAMM! These retard rich kids made servers with 500++ online.

So, and you wondering why every server is crap? :D

The solution is simple! The 34263463534543535454 trillion servers with the standards should close asap. There is no needed 34263463534543535454 trillion servers with 100% exactly same features, standards, rates. ONE is enough instead of 34263463534543535454. and the "retard community" with these standards would be merged to ONE server. And hopefully, that way the "normal & creative" programmers could make their own server for adults. :)

You cannot imagine the L2 both server & client side is how customizeable and good. It's could be even a base of a new game, also. All is needed, programming skills + creativity. You can even make a new and far more enjoyable gameplay than the "casual grinding" with SMALL changes, if you know the L2 server (or server + client) side.

The another interesting kind of animals is the "I want full retail-like server". Com'on... The time of "licking retail's ass" is GONE since years. Retail is FREE TO PLAY, and well, if someone doesn't like "GOD" but want RETAIL, there are again 34263463534543535454 billions of L2OFF servers on toplists in a very WIDE range of: C4, IL, GF, etc++.

The problem is that ppl focusing on making game "easy" and not creative, when game can be creative and easy, medium, hard - and ofc all case as FUN & Enjoyable.

Just a small NOTE. If everyone's focus is the easy game with the standards it will REALLY soon gonna be BOORING. But also the another side is the "retail-licker-side", and that's the "too hard & booring" side, what can be booring in same time as easy & boring game.

You sir deserve a cookie

only to bug, bot, cheat, etc, and when they see no possibility to do it they just gonna cry cry cry.

I actually remember the days when IL/HB/GF servers with publicly (on MxC) known exploits were roughly 4-5 times more popular than latest chronicle (GF or GE at that time, I guess) that did not have any widely known exploits.

At that time I understood that some exploits are absolutely necessary to get a server going. Once you are forever alone known, you can just remove those exploits, then later close the server and announce that you are going to open a 'latest chronicle 100% done' server in a year and then live off donations even without providing a server for people to play on.

The fun thing is, you can then repeat the same shit after that year passes by simply taking a l2jserver HEAD, adding some exploits, compiling, running a server using your forever known name, get hundreds of players constantly on for a several months and do the same shit again.

That's how I make a living.

P.S. No, you cannot make your server forever known nowadays, not enough people actually care about L2 to spread word. You must pay people to play on your server just to make sure not every single new player leaves.

I actually remember the days when IL/HB/GF servers with publicly (on MxC) known exploits were roughly 4-5 times more popular than latest chronicle (GF or GE at that time, I guess) that did not have any widely known exploits.

At that time I understood that some exploits are absolutely necessary to get a server going. Once you are forever alone known, you can just remove those exploits, then later close the server and announce that you are going to open a 'latest chronicle 100% done' server in a year and then live off donations even without providing a server for people to play on.

The fun thing is, you can then repeat the same shit after that year passes by simply taking a l2jserver HEAD, adding some exploits, compiling, running a server using your forever known name, get hundreds of players constantly on for a several months and do the same shit again.

That's how I make a living.

P.S. No, you cannot make your server forever known nowadays, not enough people actually care about L2 to spread word. You must pay people to play on your server just to make sure not every single new player leaves.

true

There are too many silly servers out there, and im sorry guys but i blame the L2J users...

This started to spread like a disease and it took over L2OFF, everyone can set up a L2J server and since some time back i see alot of people are doing it.

As someone upper said, there are more servers than players, some of the dumbish servers should shut down since they own under 100-50 players online.

I started to play l2 since koreean beta and it was quite fun, nowdays its a star wars fest due to the ton of servers made by brazilians or dumb greeks looking for few bucks made from lolish donations.

Lineage is not dead, its just "made" dead by the people that make stupid servers and the players that play such servers.

I am a part of a mid-high community of l2 gamers and i know exactly what they look for, there are a shit load of people right now looking for a decent server ... and there isnt anything worth playing.

L2 is not dead, i shall prove it.

Suggestion to server owners : stop wasting time creating dumb servers and stop breaking the hearts of our l2 mates.

As someone upper said, there are more servers than players, some of the dumbish servers should shut down since they own under 100-50 players online.

The amount of players never equals the quality of server owner's programmer skills. My opinion is all servers with the "annoying standards" should close. It would simply reduce the 3252352353253 trillion to 1 or 0. But, true. The servers with 13 years old owners, should immedially close.