[L2J]L2Now

l2now

how many ppl online? :))

At website www.l2now.com there is an indicator of server capacity. Most time there are about 20000 players online, max online is about 50000 and at mornings only 5000 :)

Screenshots from Aden Siege

23tha1h.jpg

29msokm.jpg

And one from today olympiad (some are in fight). I took it before few seconds.
aekzo0.jpg

zjtoi8.jpg Edited by l2now

At website www.l2now.com there is an indicator of server capacity. Most time there are about 20000 players online, max online is about 50000 and at mornings only 5000 :)

Screenshots from Aden Siege

23tha1h.jpg

50000? official ain't have 50000 in 1 srv. : D wut is this joke?

29msokm.jpg

Most time there are about 20000 players online, max online is about 50000 and at mornings only 5000

[GR]a0x0ax0a0x0a0xa0x0a0x0a0xa0x0ax0a0x0ax re mlkare 50000 onli dn exei o official 8a exei o dikos s server???

eilikrina twra poios nmzeis oti 8a se pistepsei me autes yis mlkies p les???

m aresei p les 50k online k st siege oute 15 atoma metrimena d einai... :y u no?: :y u no?:

uhm? indicator now says 1100 players on, but top PvP player got 80 pvp? Is it a joke?

Got bored of your precious L2 Pride replica and already looking for a new server?

Awwwww. I guess I was right after all.

Guys don't look only online players, look at gameplay.

All (and I mean ALL) non Russian l2 servers have min 0 and max 200 real active players (with 50 giran looks full) even if they try to convince you that they have thousands with fake counters, spam offline shops, fake votes (swiftvoter.com), fake facebook likes (likebot.org) etc. From 0 to 200 isn't so big difference as from 0 to 5000.

Edited by l2now

Guys don't look only online players, look at gameplay.

All (and I mean ALL) non Russian l2 servers have min 0 and max 200 real active players (with 50 giran looks full) even if they try to convince you that they have thousands with fake counters, spam offline shops, fake votes (swiftvoter.com), fake facebook likes (likebot.org) etc. From 0 to 200 isn't so big difference as from 0 to 5000.

so u admit that 50k online thing is fake? :troll: