All True about DDOS-GUARD.NET

Allwip

Hi all. Previous month i asked reviews about DDOS-GUARD quality. ( http://maxcheaters.com/forum/index.php?topic=279353.0 )

I decided to take a risk and try to use DDOS-GUARD. And it was the biggest mistake of my life. First off all they are liars, before i started to use i write to support and asked about quality/stability/latency to players and etc. And they said that servers are stable, players dont have any latency, and ddos protection is 100%. And in website writing ''PROTECT ALL 100%''. I can say that they are -beep-ing liars, because players in server always having big latency, cant connect, receives mass dc, and this shit hapening all the time, all players leaving server, because they cant play, lag is so big that they cant even move. I speak to other DDOS-GUARD users and they say that having these problems to.

SO DONT WASTE YOUR TIME AND MONEY. DONT USE WWW.DDOS-GUARD.NET

Moved to the proper section. (this thread is related to ddos matters and not l2 request help or general)

Also why don't you use hyperfilter ? (mxc is using it and you can get a small discount i think)

Ask to anybody ho using/used DDOS-GUARD.NET, and all they confirm that DDOS-GUARD sucks! They are liars! Read forums, read feedbacks about DDOS-GUARD.NET quality, and you all will see that they are LIARS!

So dont waste your time and money, dont use DDOS-GUARD.NET!

Ask to anybody ho using/used DDOS-GUARD.NET, and all they confirm that DDOS-GUARD sucks! They are liars! Read forums, read feedbacks about DDOS-GUARD.NET quality, and you all will see that they are LIARS!

So dont waste your time and money, dont use DDOS-GUARD.NET!

ye its shit all have dissconects like 10 time's per day.. 1/2 of players are dissconect , so much ppl have lags players from greece , brazil , argentina... they dont support and only ask for the money for help... that its all

but when dont have other company for dedicated + protection all its go here

10GBPS ITS NOT A LOW PORTECITON ?

It depends, are you speaking about companies that offer you 500G, but delivery just 2G... Or about companies that do true delivery 10G ? There is an ocean of a difference here...

Same problem here bro!!! i create my own protection if u are interested i am here to help u from 1/9 i will start to give 160 gb protection to every one if u want contact with me to explain u everything.

Same problem here bro!!! i create my own protection if u are interested i am here to help u from 1/9 i will start to give 160 gb protection to every one if u want contact with me to explain u everything.

Here we go (lol, again and again it is like a virus infection fest).

Moved to the proper section. (this thread is related to ddos matters and not l2 request help or general)

Also why don't you use hyperfilter ? (mxc is using it and you can get a small discount i think)

i can hit that shit now if u want it hyperfilter cant handle more than 50 gb i have 110 gb dns list bro.

i can hit that shit now if u want it hyperfilter cant handle more than 50 gb i have 110 gb dns list bro.

You don't know what you are speaking about, you are just another user that like to say about 39828238923299238 Gbps...

You don't know what you are speaking about, you are just another user that like to say about 39828238923299238 Gbps...

I believe tha  you know who you're talking , ask about me and after tell me that.

If u are looking for troubles here i am.