Hi5 Max level in PvP

Extreamer

What max level on the main would you like to see?  

11 members have voted

1. 1. What max level on the main would you like to see?

• Staying as it is, but getting rid of some of the shitty skills that ruin pvp
    • Lower it to 80
    • Max it up to 90
    • lower it to 79

once and this is a High Five server's poll, i would like to see something like i voted above

Max level in pvp 90 would be better to have at least something different than other servers around... Note: You also have to calculate the safe/max enchants to be balanced and not unbalanced..

Well i would put it up to 90 but elfocrash, is already making his server go up to 90 , and i dont want to copy his features, therefore, i  decided to move the level down to 80 and move some skills from 85 down to 80 not all however.

Well i would put it up to 90 but elfocrash, is already making his server go up to 90 , and i dont want to copy his features, therefore, i  decided to move the level down to 80 and move some skills from 85 down to 80 not all however.

Dear Friend... it will be great also to make max level 97 for example :) it's look sweet number also :)

that could be possible, I shall think about it, thanks for the idea.

your welcome dear :D  :happyforever:

Dear Friend... it will be great also to make max level 97 for example :) it's look sweet number also :)

Depends also what kind of server will be, If will be low-mid rate, will be difficult to get 97(100%) it will takes years :P(Except from addicted players) on the other side if it will be pvp will be awesome..

Depends also what kind of server will be, If will be low-mid rate, will be difficult to get 97(100%) it will takes years :P(Except from addicted players) on the other side if it will be pvp will be awesome..

am gonna agree with you mate but as i know server will be pvp :)

• 2 weeks later...