interlude [Interlude L2J] L2 Europe x10.

DreaM

Hello Guyz , i was browsing for the best server i can find on the net so i can play there maybe with you too.

Let me introduce you to Lineage 2 Europe a NEW and clean server with a growing community and a friendly + active staff members. As the server grows you're thinking should you join or not, well will you miss

L2Europe has been recently launched and we are here to stay!

Combining our 100% Interlude/C6 server files with a very experienced staff we have what it takes to give u the ultimate Lineage II gaming experience.

-Server Features-

* Rates x10 (drop;xp;spoil;sp)

*Party-xp x2

* Adena x15

*Free (sub)class change

*Global Gatekeeper

*Auto-loot

*Auto-learn Skills

* ALL BUFFS 2 HOURS

* 100% Interlude

* experienced, active, staff - 100% fair

* ~100% server up time, no lag!

* balanced donation system

* active community, forums (growing every day!)

THIS .

And many many many more to come.

I guess you should once login and try it before you post a comment , thank you.

How To Play guide from one of the server's admins Mac.

What are you waiting for dudes? Join in.

My chars name IG : NubForEver. - SPS

Other one TeddyBear. - Artisan aka Crafter.

Feel free to pm me at any time you want, if im online i will be answering you , just dont pm me with adena plox and etc server is hard . and i hardly get goodies for me, maybe when im done with my char i will be helping you but im going offtopic the main thing i wanted to tell you is to....

JOIN IN

Lol not true dude .

not true? i went there , first there is combat flag , 2nd the quest doesnt pop up for some levels , 3rd when u die u still remain dead but on retail servers u come up before u respawn , 4th the gk is l2j , 5th the buffers is oneo buffer go on lvl 1 and see what it says not enought adena as l2joneo buffer , 5th no boats announcements ... if i had adena i could give u more info .. but i dont have so i cant go to giran .. i know which server is off and which l2j

have fun if u play there ...

even on website the raid boss page is fake ( java one )

whatever i dont care what you say, the server is really good. so anyone that wants to join, do it.

at least fix the title .... i could say too my server is l2off but why oO

Are there any customs? I mean dynasty,accesaries etc.?

on one x10 serveR?? it wouldnt be good.. it would be unbalanced lIKE hell...

@Hackz0r.. The Fact That The x10 Server Has A Buffer , Makes It Really Cool And "New"..

It's Good Server.. But It's x10.. Rpg Servers Don't Fit To Me.. I Would Play Official.. It's The Only RPG That i Would Start...!

on one x10 serveR?? it wouldnt be good.. it would be unbalanced lIKE hell...

@Hackz0r.. The Fact That The x10 Server Has A Buffer , Makes It Really Cool And "New"..

It's Good Server.. But It's x10.. Rpg Servers Don't Fit To Me.. I Would Play Official.. It's The Only RPG That i Would Start...!

Rofl u must be rly stupid..Why dynasty wont be good on a 10x if the admin could be able to balance? FFS

Please oh please think a lil before you post smth

Peace.

I'm playing on this server, this server cool :) If someone have working treasure chest pack for this server, pls send to me a private message, because i tryed a lot of l2 interlude drop spoil paches, and noone of them was working good.

I can see mobs lvls, what they are droping, but chests are showing not correctly.. All treasure chests is showing like GOOD, but actually, some of them are bad :)

Pls wrote to me a private message if you have good treasure chest pach working on this server.. Or if you have an answer why all treasure boxes are showing like GOOD ones.. Thank you!

P.S. This server really likes to me :)

Yeah its a good server it just needs more ppl, and the buffer is only pp main buffs you stil lhave to farm for your sws / bd buffs.

Are there any customs? I mean dynasty,accesaries etc.?

You must be some kinda pvp freak, go back to your 5k server we are playing rpg here not some 4952852k rate serve.r