Read all, especial global mods.

zEx_Drax

[EN]Well,

Yesterday I do leeching,

But one friend from maxcheaters tell <<leeching not allowed>> and I don't know leeching not allowed...

and i repair the problem on www.greekcheaters.com i delete my acc and delete and my post.

I do wrong very big wrong and I want to tell sorry plz don't ban me plz guys, maxcheaters is my first forum and i don't losse this forum..

[GR] Loipon,

Exthes ekana leeching

Alla enas filos mou apo to maxcheaters mou eipe <<to leeching den epitrepete>> kai I ego den iksera oti apagorebotan...

kai molis mou to eipe Diorthosa to problima sto www.greekcheaters.com Diegrapsa to acc mou kai diegrapsa ola ta post pou ekana...

Ekana lathos megalo lathos kai egw thelw na sas zitiso signomi sas parakalo min me kanete ban sas parakalo paidia, to maxcheaters

einai proto mou forum kai den thelo na to xaso

BTW sorry for this topick...

Dekti i signwmi sou.An pragmati esbises ta posts.Apla den eprepe na to kaneis kan auto 8a mporouses na exeis mia mikri timorioula.

PS: Forgiven.

[EN]Well,

Yesterday I do leeching,

But one friend from maxcheaters tell <<leeching not allowed>> and I don't know leeching not allowed...

and i repair the problem on www.greekcheaters.com i delete my acc and delete and my post.

I do wrong very big wrong and I want to tell sorry plz don't ban me plz guys, maxcheaters is my first forum and i don't losse this forum..

[GR] Loipon,

Exthes ekana leeching

Alla enas filos mou apo to maxcheaters mou eipe <<to leeching den epitrepete>> kai I ego den iksera oti apagorebotan...

kai molis mou to eipe Diorthosa to problima sto www.greekcheaters.com Diegrapsa to acc mou kai diegrapsa ola ta post pou ekana...

Ekana lathos megalo lathos kai egw thelw na sas zitiso signomi sas parakalo min me kanete ban sas parakalo paidia, to maxcheaters

einai proto mou forum kai den thelo na to xaso

BTW sorry for this topick...

You did the leaching first , then you deleted your own posts because you seen that we was starting banning ppl !

thats why you are asking "sorry"...BUT...as we did for the others...we will do with you.

your account is banned.

goodbye.

p.s. think 1000000 times before you leach from Maxcheaters.com

Closed.