Ovenuç® Epic Personal Message!Watching it is a must!

InTheEndॐ

intrepid you cant do nothing alone all time you need stupids followers.. for me you are zero you have any proof for my pack is fail? if yes post thems now here.. if you dont just close your mouth because its really big and i dont know why.... ;)

i'm not his follower, i just came here to say i remember you being an inconvenience 3 years ago and it seems to be that you are still one.

nop its not about that its because you didnt have proofs and you talk only :) GOOD JOB Lier;)

i have nothing to proove especially to you^.^

i'm not his follower, i just came here to say i remember you being an inconvenience 3 years ago and it seems to be that you are still one.

grisom if you remember before 3 years you ban me again because of intrepid because he start war with me and he win with him followers :) and that is the big true

For the other?Prooven alredy :)

WITH JUST WORDS? THATS I SAY YOU HAVE STUPIDS FOLLOWERS

OK YOU ARE G@Y BECAUSE I SAID IT... PROOVE NOW YOU ARE NOT G@Y

YOU DIDNT PROOVE NOTHING YOU DEMOTED PEOPLE THEY WILL SEE AGAIN WHAT YOU ARE

WITH JUST WORDS? THATS I SAY YOU HAVE STUPIDS FOLLOWERS

OK YOU ARE G@Y BECAUSE I SAY IT PROOVE NOW YOU ARE NOT G@Y

YOU DIDNT PROOVE NOTHING YOU DEMOTED PEOPLE THEY WILL SEE AGAIN WHAT YOU ARE

I demoted people?Since when i have those privs? :D

Im gay?No im fabulous! :D

ahahahah

ok you are fabulous g@y can you proove it you are fabulous or you are because you say it?

My pinky dildo states im fabulous! :D

My pinky dildo states im fabulous! :D

did you know what you are? you are just a kid who have big idea for himself and that is bad :) you are nothing more because if you are really something you will not start the flames wars with me to proove somehting..

kisses fabulous pink G@y

did you know what you are? you are just a kid who have big idea for himself and that is bad :) you are nothing more because if you are really something you will not start the flames wars with me

kisses fabulous pink G@y

Actually you dont worth having a war with XD

Actually you dont worth having a war with XD

Actually you dont deserve  to talk because they only think you can do its only talk talk talk talk talk

did you know now what did you proove (you are just a kid without brain)

Actually you dont deserve  to talk because they only think you can do its only talk talk talk talk talk

did you know now what did you proove (you are just a kid without brain)

Thing is you know, you can say whatever you want i dont really care since you can only insult but just so you can have a fair shot lets have a java chat if your so pro, what do you saY?

an sou pw oti mexri twra exw vgalei perisotera apo ton filo sou ton cr apo to skatopack tou? ti 8a peis? (230+++)

epeiseis l2jprim einai mono ena signa kai ena gameserver me crappy preview gia mia malakia code pou petaei ti malakia signa sou san image