Ovenuç® Epic Personal Message!Watching it is a must!

InTheEndॐ

who using that pack? no one

where you are dev? no where..

you talk only with words  no proofs..

Says the guy with the null check obsession :D how it felt to get owned hard here and than on l2jforum? :D

Says the guy with the null check obsession :D how it felt to get owned hard here and than on l2jforum? :D

are you sure about that? or you want to see the screen from zoey? :) what did he say me via pm..

thats why all people lough when you leave from mxc

lough? i give free english lessons if you want some!

mxc lost people with you in staff team

top new threads, top new posts and top most online while i was the ruler of mxc baby, stats dont lie, your buttmad fingers do.

lough? i give free english lessons if you want some!

top new threads, top new posts and top most online while i was the ruler of mxc baby, stats dont lie, your buttmad fingers do.

u no spik ingliz?

are you sure about that? or you want to see the screen from zoey? :) what did he say me via pm..

well im pretty sure since i have seen the topic along with all the rest who was there in DAT epic topic :D

Anyway, lets finish this discussion i had enough fun today :D

Btw Ovenuc your messing with the wrong guy now really, grisom is even worse than me when it comes to do bad things to others :D

well im pretty sure since i have seen the topic along with all the rest who was there in DAT epic topic :D

Anyway, lets finish this discussion i had enough fun today :D

Btw Ovenuc your messing with the wrong guy now really, grisom is even worse than me when it comes to do bad things to others :D

I can agree with you on that point :P

yeah dude, i dont threat people about taking down their sites, i move to their town and seduce their mothers with flowers and romantic songs.

yeah dude, i dont threat people about taking down their sites, i move to their town and seduce their mothers with flowers and romantic songs.

LOL :D

btw epic signature :D

LOL :D

btw epic signature :D

intrepid you cant do nothing alone all time you need stupids followers.. for me you are zero you have any proof for my pack is fail? if yes post thems now here.. if you dont just close your mouth because its really big and i dont know why.... ;)

proof with photos no just simple words

like that example

intrepid is G@Y you are? because i said it?

intrepid you cant do nothing alone all time you need stupids followers.. for me you are zero you have any proof for my pack is fail? if yes post thems now here.. if you dont just close your mouth because its really big and i dont know why.... ;)

As i said i had enough fun for today, besides im kinda tired of listening to you :D

As i said i had enough fun for today, besides im kinda tired of listening to you :D

nop its not about that its because you didnt have any  proof about my l2jprim and you use only simple words :) GOOD JOB Lier;)

How the fuu you are listening to him? i want too;(