Guide: How to become Gold Member and eventually Staffer

Maxtor

In this topic i will describe how you will become a staffer, the lower rank called Gold Member. First of all i have to say that Gold Member has access to lock/unlock/hide/unhide , access to staffers section , and better reputation . Also he has a change , if he continues to be active, to be promoted to higher ranks . Gold Members are test members , for future staff.

I will make some simple guide on how to become a Gold Member:

• Start being active

Active means that you are posting daily, helping others, organise your work , following the rules, have basic knowledge , get other people reputation, or even positive karma for your work.

• Never had a ban in the past

That means that you must never ever had a ban from us in the past , at your main or alterlative accounts.

• No negative Karma

You must not have any negative karma here. negative karma means that you are not following the rules.

• Have knowledge at something

Are you a pro in GFX? L2J? L2OFF or any other programming language? prove it with shares, not just words. start sharing!

• Must be suggested by Staffers

For the final desicion you have to be suggested by staffers or legendaries in this section

• Old Member or high number of Posts

This will definately work positive. [Optional]

• Report Stuff

You have to prove that you know everything about moderating the forum properly. By reporting topics that need to be locked/moved/updated/etc. you prove that you will be worthy as a staffer

Posting useless topics/shares wont make you a Gold Member.

Licking our staffers wont work positive.

When you feel ready send me your request here and i will post it directly as you write it in our secret section.