To Maxtor(Please reply)

N1nj4Styl3

yo,

I saw your new decision that spam boards won't be visible for regural members/guests anymore. I would like to ask why? Because some people can't afford, don't want to upgrade their membership to Donator/Vip? Well, if you ask me that's silly. (No offence, thats my opinion)

Me, and some other people like sharing stuff in this forum for free, I was planning to share a new program this week, which would let people see videos from youtube with LESS kb/s since additional/suggestion videos won't be there. But now you ruined everything, I deleted it already, no reason to keep sharing stuff here anymore.

Lastly, dunno why you did this, but you should re-consider making them visible for all, it's not VIP section, it's SPAM section.

That's what I wanted to tell you only, I didn't come here to cry or something, just wanted to point out a few things.

Sorry for bothering,

N1nj4Styl3

chill dude.

he just wants to hide,temporary,these flames/emo/wars topics that has been take place there,I guess.

it has nothing to do with being vip or not,relax.

chill dude.

he just wants to hide,temporary,these flames/emo/wars topics that has been take place there,I guess.

That's why I said i didn't come here to cry or something, came here in peace to ask why this happened. :)

chill dude.

true, this is the reason.

That's why I said i didn't come here to cry or something, came here in peace to ask why this happened. :)

Ninja relax m8.

Y u dont need to make worryes.

Ναι, ήταν τόσο δύσκολο να κουμανάτρεις με κάποιο τρόπο τις αναπηρίες του καθένα, που αποφάσισες να κάνεις hide το board. Μπράβο, κάνε hide και το report. Kαι όλα τα boards γενικά, γιατί πατνού της πουτάνας γίνεται.

Ναι, ήταν τόσο δύσκολο να κουμανάτρεις με κάποιο τρόπο τις αναπηρίες του καθένα, που αποφάσισες να κάνεις hide το board. Μπράβο, κάνε hide και το report. Kαι όλα τα boards γενικά, γιατί πατνού της πουτάνας γίνεται.

θα το εκανα Hide και για τους VIP , αλλα το αφησα ετσι . (δεν το διαφήμισα ) απλα δεν θελω νεα μελοι να βλεπουν τα χαλια σας.