Fixing my karma about what?

Stewie

They give karma when something is unique.In my opinion your signatures were simple animated signatures not something proffesional.

You are saying that if IceWave wsnt make Signature to the person who reward him, he would get karma from him anyway?

Get real (as you mention above).

You are saying that if IceWave wsnt make Signature to the person who reward him, he would get karma from him anyway?

He has topic that he create signatures.They are amazing and someone award him with a karma.Anything wrong with it?

He is making signaturs i am making codes.

If i wear someone else signature (they would warn me) (as they did already before);

So thats why i don't share modifications/codes i did for that guy.

I wait restore.

He has topic that he create signatures.They are amazing and someone award him with a karma.Anything wrong with it?

I have Topic to help ppl with php/js/html and someone award me with a karma. Anything wrong in that?

I have Topic to help ppl with php/js/html and someone award me with a karma. Anything wrong in that?

And once again.

- Positive Karma (Reputation) can only be given to usefull shares which are unique and not re-shared .

And once again.

- Positive Karma (Reputation) can only be given to usefull shares which are unique and not re-shared .

If i wear someone else signature (they would warn me) (as they did already before);

I wait restore.

I wait restore.

Sorry for telling it but you are completly retarded, till now i had doubts but now i am serious convinced about it.

That guy rewarded you personaly cause u help ONLY HIM!

The people that reward's me was for my entire work or for my contribution for mxc.

In my opinion u deviate much much much.

Sorry for telling it but you are completly retarded, till now i had doubts but now i am serious convinced about it.

That guy rewarded you personaly cause u help ONLY HIM!

The people that reward's me was for my entire work or for my contribution for mxc.

In my opinion u deviate much much much.