[L2J]L2Rainbow

Elessar

New features, check the forum for all the fixes and adds we did during the first day of server! Community is very happy with the server adn everyone is having fun. Help us to grow by joining us and voting when Topzone and Hopzone accept our server!

All those screens are FAKE, I confirm it. Log on the server community very happy and everyone having a good time.

Dude its not FAKE... :lied:

This Server is a Total Kid Creation ...

Making enchants +10 safe and max + 65535??

tattoos OP CUSTOM ,weps CUSTOM ,classes BUGGED

i dont know what u was thing before u Open'd this server But its Sure a Kid's Brain.and + L2Dose System?? :happyforever: :happyforever:

1st This Server Could be Cool with Max enchant  16/20 safe 10

Max a Speed 1.5k when its 2k.[u said These Suggestion's Suck]Well Think Again Dude.

Custom weps Out.same as Tattoos make a bracelet or something to give 5% extra stats.

Anyway u have Failed once Again Bcz of your Kid Brainz. >:D

Server growing VERY fast everyday. Community is very happy (except this cryier upthere who broke his weapon and QQ all day). Join us, big PVPs here!

Broke my wep??Lol From the time i enterd this server i have 3 hours TOP.Made my wep +34 not 1 time i broke it..QQ all day??Its improvement to your server Dude..It show's how Kid This Admin is [Elessar].  :not bad:

Normal Scroll - 90%

Crystal Scroll - 95%

Blessed Scroll - 100%

Safe - +10

Max - No limit

aka L2 17 Heroes style!

do you know what Lineage 2 means?

It seems he says Welcome to Lineage 2  :happyforever:

Population is very happy with the new Raid Boss system, now you have a true PvE challenge. Don't trust that screen fail editers. 150+ On and a new machine is on the way, 20 times more power to hold the massive wave of players joining us.