[L2J] L2Elcardia

Devlin

We have to do many things. Nothing is sure yet.

Edit: After subclass you get level 78.

your features are really good, i hope u have good ddos protection and a lot of experience, or ur server will die soon  :-\

your features are really good, i hope u have good ddos protection and a lot of experience, or ur server will die soon  :-\

About developing view, I guess that we won't face any serious problem.

About DDoS Protection, we will buy from Hyperfilter.

Unique VIP System in under developing. Detailed description of the feature, soon.

Features of this system:

- Custom Title Color (in the game, there is no way to get colored title except this).

- Announce when login.

- Announce on become.

- Instant level 80 (nobless status, ultimate skill).

- If the vip is clan leader, the clan rep item will give 1500 points to the clan instead of 1000 (normal).

- Custom Chat Mode is unlocked for VIPs.

These for now. VIP will be the only feature I guess which will be added in the list of donations.

Yo, impressive project, wish all the luck in the world, though i'd be concerned about community's attraction. It's no secret, with such elaborate system, server absolutely HAS to have steady population and in this day of age you should call your server a success if it stays up and running 2 weeks and longer.

So what i'm trying to say is that for a success you need to manage the f*ck out of the balance system and put the same effort or even more in managing the population. Also do not reveal all of the ideas you have in the open just yet, keep it under control and devise a strategy.

And a bonus q.  what should a player look forward to when he reaches 200 pvp count, aside from more pvps? is it the "End Game"? :) just food for thought.

Unique VIP System in under developing. Detailed description of the feature, soon.

Features of this system:

- Custom Title Color (in the game, there is no way to get colored title except this).

- Announce when login.

- Announce on become.

- Instant level 80 (nobless status, ultimate skill).

- If the vip is clan leader, the clan rep item will give 1500 points to the clan instead of 1000 (normal).

- Custom Chat Mode is unlocked for VIPs.

These for now. VIP will be the only feature I guess which will be added in the list of donations.

VIP System is out!

Yo, impressive project, wish all the luck in the world, though i'd be concerned about community's attraction. It's no secret, with such elaborate system, server absolutely HAS to have steady population and in this day of age you should call your server a success if it stays up and running 2 weeks and longer.

So what i'm trying to say is that for a success you need to manage the f*ck out of the balance system and put the same effort or even more in managing the population. Also do not reveal all of the ideas you have in the open just yet, keep it under control and devise a strategy.

And a bonus q.  what should a player look forward to when he reaches 200 pvp count, aside from more pvps? is it the "End Game"? :) just food for thought.

Thanks for your kind words. You are a really good person and skilled player.

We are working on more features, to make the game more enjoyable. Soon, many things will be added - changed.

Thanks once again.

Thanks for your kind words. You are a really good person and skilled player.

Yah..dats the first impression u get of him...until u learn dat he rly is a cat rapist :)

About da VIP system.Can u get it in any other way except donation?

About da VIP system.Can u get it in any other way except donation?

For now, I don't have other ways in my mind.

Maybe from GM events, or Top PvP player of the month, or the first who will reach level 80? We will see.

Unique Buffer System (AIO like):

- Custom Title

- Custom Name Color

- Custom Title Color

- Nobless Status

- Equipped Dual Weapons

- Many Skills (+ Super Haste LvL 1)

Restrictions:

- Can't use /escape command.

- Can't use gatekeepers, teleporters.

- Can't use class master.

- Can't register in olympiad.