[R&C]New Banner(Requested for Clan Community)

Destorion

Well, on the right you resized very badly the L2 Logo also and the image above from the Logo.

"CALL OF DUTY" text need to be reworked.

Rest is fine.

Well, on the right you resized very badly the L2 Logo also and the image above from the Logo.

"CALL OF DUTY" text need to be reworked.

Rest is fine.

I Just was trying to resize Lineage logo due to the stick render of the background and i though that if i had to resize logo would be better... The same i though for Call of duty logo Cuz if i had to move it bit more to the main text of the community's name Couldn't be suitable....

I Just was trying to resize Lineage logo due to the stick render of the background and i though that if i had to resize logo would be better... The same i though for Call of duty logo Cuz if i had to move it bit more to the main text of the community's name Couldn't be suitable....

You still have points that aren't suitable with the whole theme.

A small tip.

When you're resizing press  ctrl+shift

Okay dude, Thank you for your FB ;). Another one question do you suggest also if i could change font to be more cool? or it's okay?

Mmmmmmmmmmm no.

There is tooooo much content :)

While the background images you used fade, they still don't fade very well. Simply because the images you chose greatly differ in colors and nature. It just doesn't look smooth; like it belongs together and thus, doesn't look good or very appealing. Next time, imo, rather use one picture that will stretch out on the entire canvas, or try to use pictures that match in colors and will fit together (however that should take more time than the previous method).

Now for the logos.

They're too big imo. They take up way too much space and just clutter up your banner. Perhaps make them smaller, or just write the names of the games by yourself so the texts look the same font-wise and color-wise.

Though to be honest, I wouldn't mention the games names at all.

Your focus should be the clan name, or whatever the banner will represent.

Mmmmmmmmmmm no.

There is tooooo much content :)

While the background images you used fade, they still don't fade very well. Simply because the images you chose greatly differ in colors and nature. It just doesn't look smooth; like it belongs together and thus, doesn't look good or very appealing. Next time, imo, rather use one picture that will stretch out on the entire canvas, or try to use pictures that match in colors and will fit together (however that should take more time than the previous method).

Now for the logos.

They're too big imo. They take up way too much space and just clutter up your banner. Perhaps make them smaller, or just write the names of the games by yourself so the texts look the same font-wise and color-wise.

Though to be honest, I wouldn't mention the games names at all.

Your focus should be the clan name, or whatever the banner will represent.

Ye the truth is that the member who requested says it's okay to be placed and i made one to see if all will be good,  anyways thx for fb bro. :)