Lineage 2 Aerogaming Reborn

Just a question:

You say that a lot of players want the Interlude server/client, so goes through my mind that you made polls about what version the server should be and indeed the Interlude chronicle won.

Could i have the link where these poll are stored?  :)

I've reason to belive that it is a pre-made message like the ones who are here http://maxcheaters.com/forum/index.php?topic=279835.0

when you are part of a community you know what other people in that community want.

From this reply i have to get that haven't been done any poll about that, just your thought.

dude, all greeks know that server, it had a community of 2000 - 2500 k, and all of them beg for its return the last 5 years (including me)

dude, all greeks know that server, it had a community of 2000 - 2500 k, and all of them beg for its return the last 5 years (including me)

Never said that this server will have low online either never said it will have a big online, yet you can't say what people like without having done a poll or something like.

Indeed people are willing to join this server cause they already know it will be a great server with good staff or whatever, probably they might have join even if it would be GoD.

Never said that this server will have low online either never said it will have a big online, yet you can't say what people like without having done a poll or something like.

Indeed people are willing to join this server cause they already know it will be a great server with good staff or whatever, probably they might have join even if it would be GoD.

no, not at all interlude times pop up the best memories in my head that's one of the reasons i decided to start that project 9 months ago, back then i met some cool guys made very good friendships and warships also :D i want to give the chance to new players to do that, and i also i pray these old friends of mine see the server and join because the will like the features. :)

i hope you can understand now but i will make a poll soon :D

2000-2500ppl online 5 years ago sounds real,but honestly its impossible to reach even 1k players online at these days.

2000-2500ppl online 5 years ago sounds real,but honestly its impossible to reach even 1k players online at these days.

I didn't said online, I said community, its different

most ppls that played this type of server

with those features liked mostly c6

and they want it

[/quote

Why u tell me, do I look like I care ? crawl back to ur hole now

do u think that was just  for u? did i say that u should care? no, i just said a fact. And somehow u nerdy took it so personally, was just a reaction. it has nothing to do with u

[/quotedo u think that was just  for u? did i say that u should care? no, i just said a fact. And somehow u nerdy took it so personally, was just a reaction. it has nothing to do with u

u quoted me more than once my friend ...

first of all we are not friends

ur an idiot too, u cant see what is sarcasm and what is reality, now crawl back to ur hole where you came from