Lineage 2 Aerogaming Reborn

Zb7xa6P.png

Hello members of MaxCheaters I'd like to represent you our project a while before its grand opening

We have been working for 8 months on that project for the players pleasure and fun.

What is that project?

Many of you may know the L2 Pride server, before that server get the name Pride was called Aerogaming. A lot of ct 2.3 players want the Interlude server/client back so we decided to take the base of old Aerogaming/Pride Interlude Server and continue its developement progress starting from where they stopped and and its development will continue to high quality develop from 5 skilled people from our team.

There were a lot of pride-like servers in the past! (the most of you would say that)

Those servers weren't pride-like BUT finest-like L2 Finest was a crappy copy of L2 Pride. Our project is totally different than Finests.

Feel free to post questions and suggestions Im open to anything.

Good luck with ur project dude i hope ur hard work all these months to give u some good results, btw give us some features etc

I remember the story, Dav bought the files from a greek guy or what? Im confused. You start a new project or its still under development ?

I hope you are not another wanna be, cause many tried to open an Aerogaming server and all where cheap replicas of it...

Good luck with ur project dude i hope ur hard work all these months to give u some good results, btw give us some features etc

Thanks a lot :)

about features 30% of them are the Aerogaming/Pride features and the other 70% are unique made features.

Also the server is based on L2off files in order to provide the best ingame experience.

I remember the story, Dav bought the files from a greek guy or what? Im confused. You start a new project or its still under development ?

I hope you are not another wanna be, cause many tried to open an Aerogaming server and all where cheap replicas of it...

As I said above our files got nothing to do with the other pride-like servers that existed in the past.

give us more informations!

Feel free to ask for any info that you want to know :)

Thanks a lot :)

about features 30% of them are the Aerogaming/Pride features and the other 70% are unique made features.

Also the server is based on L2off files in order to provide the best ingame experience.

As I said above our files got nothing to do with the other pride-like servers that existed in the past.Feel free to ask for any info that you want to know :)

GL developing L2Off to fully costum,lol :P

the first owner was Dente