Designer

Lavos

prices are something different.

higher price for a less quality isn't a deal when I reached him I payed him 35 euros or 40 I don't remember for 2 banners the same banners but different size , and neighter was that good so I know what I am talking if for banners he works like that , I doubt Lavos will get a better work for he's design.I think the best from mxc is still Draco but he's quite expensive but the quality is really good , the only thing that some people may hate if they don't secure them site good is that some one will steal he's site only in some seconds for free :P

higher price for a less quality isn't a deal when I reached him I payed him 35 euros or 40 I don't remember for 2 banners the same banners but different size , and neighter was that good so I know what I am talking if for banners he works like that , I doubt Lavos will get a better work for he's design.I think the best from mxc is still Draco but he's quite expensive but the quality is really good , the only thing that some people may hate if they don't secure them site good is that some one will steal he's site only in some seconds for free :P

You think i'm still work with banners? ahaha banner is just hobby and easy money.

I work already on two big named music labels in Greece with biggest famous singers and deejays, and you call me unskilled? just crying.

p.s. last reply and @Lavos if you wan't pm me for skype.

You think i'm still work with banners? ahaha banner is just hobby and easy money.

I work already on two big named music labels in Greece with biggest famous singers and deejays, and you call me unskilled? just crying.

He won't calm down , and I am not crying :p and that was just 3-4 months ago anyway.

Sites?