Gameserver ★ Voiceserver ★ Web Hosting ★ Domains ★ Psc ★ Protected Servers

Laughing or not, this is the first initiative with a correct pricing and good offering I see here.

The prices are not bad, considering he will manage everything for you, this is a managed service, so you don't need to have a clue of what must be done, to have your own game server, other than just speaking with him and paying for the service...

So, yes, this type of business exists not only here...

Obviously, if you are an expert that can run your own stuff, then you don't need this type of service.

There is also the case when you want to sleep without caring for this part of the job, so you can also pay him for this.

Seems reasonable...

Thank you for you understanding.

Announcement because our TEAM is on vacation our website and order system will be online on 15th augst.THanks and sorry

Could you help me with Linux Installation? (Almost done) i'll give you 10€ if yes contact me with your skype :D

Add me on HD.HOSTING.I can help you only tommorow sorry.

Add me on HD.HOSTING.I can help you only tommorow sorry.

I need it fast that's why i pay. Well everything is almost done. Only Java left.

I need it fast that's why i pay. Well everything is almost done. Only Java left.

Ok then add me on skype i will check it now... HD.HOSTING

Ok then add me on skype i will check it now... HD.HOSTING

Got a pm in forum with a guide, i will try alone if its not working i will pm you.

Got a pm in forum with a guide, i will try alone if its not working i will pm you.

Ok i hope you the best and if you want somethink you know were you can fined me ;)

• 2 weeks later...