Remote DDos protection Service

Give the damn website address where you get this ddos protection from.

Of course not.

You are just taking advantage over users at this forum, You don't have any clue on the business you are in, and it shows how 'reliable' your partners will be, since with your knowledge level, you aren't able even to see the difference between one or another.

I am new on this type of "job". I write it on the start of topic

Of course not.I am new on this type of "job". I write it on the start of topic

www.oneguy.com ? Scammer. You even told you resell with same prices as you buy and instead, you don't tell me either you have clients or whats the website address.

Of course not.I am new on this type of "job". I write it on the start of topic

Your big error is exactly that "you are new", you shouldn't be providing stuff that you don't know about, it is a sort of scam, because you don't have a clue of what you are doing.

www.oneguy.com ? Scammer. You even told you resell with same prices as you buy and instead, you don't tell me either you have clients or whats the website address.

I will not tell the website or the owner

Cheers

Your big error is exactly that "you are new", you shouldn't be providing stuff that you don't know about, it is a sort of scam, because you don't have a clue of what you are doing.

Not realy, Plus it isn't scam

I told, if someone get problem and company will not refund the money i will do it for him

I told, if someone get problem and company will not refund the money i will do it for him

Why 'someone' can't just go and buy the stuff from any of the ddos protection companies in the google directly ?

There are a plenty of them, and at least, they must know what they are doing and if not, they aren't an internet user, just trying to promote something

for easy money in a forum.

I even don't know what that company is. You think it's very hard to take your provided IP address  for some "client" and look who provides services?

Less you tell, more suspicious you are. And your talking style is like 12 years old. I said from the beginning, youre the same kid who ddos for files. Need to close the topic and ban you.

Why 'someone' can't just go and buy the stuff from any of the ddos protection companies in the google directly ?

There are a plenty of them, and at least, they must know what they are doing and if not, they aren't an internet user, just trying to promote something

for easy money in a forum.

There is this option too

Plenty of them are fake too, plenty of them not refund the money

I can open a website too, i have the files from a profesional website.. I can re-make it for ddos protection company

This don't make me company, i will be the same

Nevermind, i tried it and works that's why i want sell it here, cause it's a gaming forum and 80% of servers has the same problem [DDos]

I even don't know what that company is. You think it's very hard to take your provided IP address  for some "client" and look who provides services?

Less you tell, more suspicious you are. And your talking style is like 12 years old. I said from the beginning, youre the same kid who ddos for files. Need to close the topic and ban you.

You are not person for conversation!

You blame and you are waiting to take answer too? GO FUCK YOURSELF dude

MaxDev take part on conversation but he talks clearly and respect.

There is this option too

Plenty of them are fake too, plenty of them not refund the money

I can open a website too, i have the files from a profesional website.. I can re-make it for ddos protection company

This don't make me company, i will be the same

Nevermind, i tried it and works that's why i want sell it here, cause it's a gaming forum and 80% of servers has the same problem [DDos]

1. You are hiding the service provider. Sooner or later we will know that from ip address location.

2. You are selling for bigger prices than provider, thats why you are hiding it. Or reselling your bought protection.

3. You have low reputation for ddosing others.

4. You are unprofessional, and if server will be ddosed all you will be able to do is to create ticket in support and wait. Or "refund money from yourself or company refund" - screw this, people want to talk directly to the hosting company, not through you, cause you won't be 24/7 online when it will be necessary.

5. You use other peoples images in promotion post

6. Your IQ must be negative.

As you said, cheers, im outta here. Someone should to ban you asap.

My discussion is only about the service/offer.

I don't have to personally attack you or play low on this, because it wouldn't make sense.

So yes, surely I don't want to harm you or anything like that.

You are not person for conversation!

You blame and you are waiting to take answer too? GO -beep- YOURSELF dude

MaxDev take part on conversation but he talks clearly and respect.

What conversation? He asked you 10 serious questions you managed to say less than I know and I don't sell hosting services you douche.

What conversation? He asked you 10 serious questions you managed to say less than I know and I don't sell hosting services you douche.

What must be learned from this is :

1) If the service offer is not reliable and even the seller doesn't know about the offer itself, imagine who is buying it ?

People don't have any clue on what they buy, it is simple as this :

a) My server is under attack, can you solve it ?

b) Yes

a) Ok, how much ?

b) 50 $!

a) Paid.

b) Here is your solution...

Although, people must learn either what they are buying and either what they are selling, otherwise, everything will be messy...

Most problems can be avoided through this.