Report Ninj4Styl3 for Spam!

I make this topic cauz i will show you some pictures and if i make a reply here i will make a page of pictures.

1st of all i am SpirakosDafuq and i post here cauz i have chat ban till 22/7.

2nd Staff ban me for one reason and i see some people those days and make me think "what's wrong with you guys?"..really!you give me chat ban for some reasons and you have the spam god Ninj4Styl3 you see him spam and you don't make nothing!Also you give him and karma for what reason?i see him 2 or 3 weeks online and with 1 or 2 shares he take and karma?anyway..let's stick to the topic!

3rd (and this is for Moderators)Forum as all forum users and staffs know have one button with name "Report to Moderator" have you ever check those reports?

And now the pictures!

P.S.The funny thing is that those pictures are only from some sections who i check cauz i really bored to make reports with the "Report to Moderator" way..Imagine what spam he make this guy!

13508611.png

width=1024 height=105http://www4.picturepush.com/photo/a/13508612/img/13508612.png[/img]

width=1024 height=104http://www5.picturepush.com/photo/a/13508613/img/13508613.png[/img]

width=1024 height=128http://www1.picturepush.com/photo/a/13508614/img/13508614.png[/img]

width=1024 height=62http://www2.picturepush.com/photo/a/13508615/img/13508615.png[/img]

Show me the posts where I replied. did i say" okay ty"

or something relative to the topic and + suggestions?

learn what spam means

btw, the karma which I received was cuz I shared how you can have FREE SKINS in LoL+ custom ones while no one else shared the same thing.

I fully explained+created a guide how to create, design and setup a custom skin.

I liked the fact that u were calling me 'Bro' kk that's why I never trust anyone. You were indeed spamming, saying stuff that never existed and never logged in a server. At least, my posts are related to the topic, saying facts and suggestions to their admins. Yeah i liked mostly L2/LOL sections, indeed. I could be commenting/suggesting there all day long because I like seeing new servers coming up, and btw, you said that im here some weeks. okay, let's say that you've been here more than me, but you still haven't learned that there's already a topic for such cases.

I'm daily reporting to fighterboss/fanky topics that needs to be moved/locked/edited, and guess in which sections.. L2/LOL sections.

If you have a problem with this, then sorry I can do nothing about it.

my 2 cents

Show me the posts where I replied. did i say" okay ty"

or something relative to the topic and + suggestions?

learn what spam means

speak with one moderator to check my reports on specific posts of you and you will see my friend :)

speak with one moderator to check my reports on specific posts of you and you will see my friend :)

check again my post, I edited it.

EDIT: In the second picture i can see my shares, are they spam as well? seems you don't know what spam means for real.

EDIT2: Seems you're really butthurt that you didn't receive a karma for the free VPS. And as you can see, FinalGod stickied my topic for the 14 days free trial DDoS protection but he didn't reward me, but did I say anything? NO.

Next time, learn what spam means+what cool shares mean. I will keep posting in my favorite sections, and if Fortuna continue with his idea about the topic where we will be discussing few things about some champions, then I will participate more to improve this sections activity.

check again my post, I edited it.

EDIT: In the second picture i can see my shares, are they spam as well? seems you don't know what spam means for real.

hmm..let's see!

1st.i say almost all ppl bro it's like my friend for me.and this happend cauz i think you was (floros nowdays cauz he had name Ninja something)

2nd.yes i spam too but i was never offtopic like some replies who i check now and i'll show you.and also i have 1 week chat ban :) you don't!

And 3rd.it's oke if you want make post count but make it looking non spam ;) noone see me as spammer.they say me spammer cauz of my post count but i never spam!

here is your replies!

probably tvt coins or medals or adena

if you don't know let staff or someone who now to answer!we don't care about what you think!

You don't say.

this is not spam?hmmm

Because this section is for the servers who are already running in live mode.

You want to start your server on August, that means you had to create the topic in [PREVIEWS] It's above :p

you already say on post to move it on the right section if you see that post didn't moved just report this here] "bro"!

oh no..this is not spam!you speak about server right?

hmm..let's see!

1st.i say almost all ppl bro it's like my friend for me.

2nd.yes i spam too but i was never offtopic like some replies who i check now and i'll show you.and also i have 1 week chat ban :) you don't!

And 3rd.it's oke if you want make post count but make it looking non spam ;) noone see me as spammer.they say me spammer cauz of my post count but i never spam!

here is your replies!if you don't know let staff or someone who now to answer!we don't care about what you think!this is not spam?hmmmyou already say on post to move it on wrong section if you see that post didn't moved just report this here] "bro"!oh no..this is not spam!you speak about server right?

Gotta to agree, 2 of them are not related but the others? no?

*Because this section is for the servers who are already running in live mode.

You want to start your server on August, that means you had to create the topic in [PREVIEWS] It's above :p* Saying what the rule says, that he should be more careful next time.

*probably tvt coins or medals or adena* something that almost every server has, this guy asked and I answered. Where did you find the spam, so butthurt? LOL

In every topic you say: "Nice server, I will give it a chance, but you never did that o.O"  or "GL man"

EDIT: About to report it.. hmm if always i have to do this, when will the newbies learn how to create proper topics in their sections? hmm?

I warned them that something like this is incorrect and it should be changed, i warned some people in other topics that if they don't change the tittle with the correct prefix "L2J" or "L2OFF" the topic will be locked, and most of them changed the tittle. Be serious, please.

Gotta to agree, 2 of them are not related but the others? no?

*Because this section is for the servers who are already running in live mode.

You want to start your server on August, that means you had to create the topic in [PREVIEWS] It's above :p* Saying what the rule says, that he should be more careful next time.

*probably tvt coins or medals or adena* something that almost every server has, this guy asked and I answered. Where did you find the spam, so butthurt? LOL

yes but you already say to move it on the right section :)

In every topic you say: "Nice server, I will give it a chance, but you never did that o.O"  or "GL man"

i didn't check you think?i test some servers with Exile and some servers alone..so don't say me what i do or not!

[/gr] Φαντάσου ... -.-

[gr]egw ta lew alla epeidi eime "to troll tu forum" opws lene akoma merikoi dn eine swsta auta pu lew!

Episis an eine na dinume karma se opoion kanei k ena share tha eixame gemisei ena mxc me 50+ karma o kathenas apo ta shares k ta helps[/gr]

yes but you already say to move it on the right section :)i didn't check you think?i test some servers with Exile and some servers alone..so don't say me what i do or not!

Be serious, please.

I might be if the only one, one of the guys who want to keep L2 sections alive, and LOL as well. At least we have Fortuna there, creating cool topics to attract people in this section. Also, if he continue with his idea and Fanky help him, then I will be helping Fortuna to keep some stuff up to date, and things like this.

I'm trying to help L2 sections as much as I can, i have some knowledge of how you can setup a server, fixes, a bit java and stuff like this.

Be serious, please.

I might be if the only one, one of the guys who want to keep L2 sections alive, and LOL as well. At least we have Fortuna there, creating cool topics to attract people in this section. Also, if he continue with his idea and Fanky help him, then I will be helping Fortuna to keep some stuff up to date, and things like this.

I'm trying to help L2 sections as much as I can, i have some knowledge of how you can setup a server, fixes, a bit java and stuff like this.

it's ok mate if you want to help help but make it with the right way.

and also the most of your posts i see them on L2Private Servers Section..not on l2j,l2off,l2client for helps..

i say you all of this cauz it's true that i was spammer and with this ban i realize that it isn't good..

i see what i did and it's really sux mate!

for you it's help or w/e you want to say that is this but it's not.

Well at this time noone is actualy alive, one night all lastest posts were by me... try to report me... while i was browse all night and just comment...

Its not spam...

yes i know i make the same think but look at me :)

i have chat ban for 1 week.ok i spam sometimes but the most of my post was cauz i log in and i start make posts!

but really mate look at his posts..

it's spam!

and i'm not the only person who say this..i'm just the person who say this "Official" and not behind of him..

it's ok mate if you want to help help but make it with the right way.

and also the most of your posts i see them on L2Private Servers Section..not on l2j,l2off,l2client for helps..

i say you all of this cauz it's true that i was spammer and with this ban i realize that it isn't good..

i see what i did and it's really sux mate!

for you it's help or w/e you want to say that is this but it's not.

Don't even call me bro,mate,friend anymore. People like you don't deserve even 2 cents.

If i don't have the right knowledge of l2j,l2off,l2client how can I post? seriously?

I have replied there as well, but as much as I could i.e a guy wanted to move some effects,adapts etc but he didn't know how to open armorrgp.dat.