Report Ninj4Styl3 for Spam!

yes i know i make the same think but look at me :)

i have chat ban for 1 week.ok i spam sometimes but the most of my post was cauz i log in and i start make posts!

but really mate look at his posts..

it's spam!

and i'm not the only person who say this..i'm just the person who say this "Official" and not behind of him..

You think that Fanky/Fighterboss/FinalGod and the rest of the moderators would allow me to spam? Nope. We have active staffers atm, and all of them are doing a great job. You just don't want to realize few things.

i Think this topic is useless 

http://maxcheaters.com/forum/index.php?topic=236948.0

it's not so helpfull..it's better moderators to check reports on Modarate Section..

Don't even call me bro,mate,friend anymore. People like you don't deserve even 2 cents.

If i don't have the right knowledge of l2j,l2off,l2client how can I post? seriously?

I have replied there as well, but as much as I could i.e a guy wanted to move some effects,adapts etc but he didn't know how to open armorrgp.dat.

it's the truth and the truth hurt!

and you are not my friend or something :) i call all ppl mates,bro,friend or w/e..

i don't say that you don't have the knowledge learn to read before post :)

You think that Fanky/Fighterboss/FinalGod and the rest of the moderators would allow me to spam? Nope. We have active staffers atm, and all of them are doing a great job. You just don't want to realize few things.

lick them more :)

anyway i say what i have to say.

i speak for you now and not for moderators!

moderators can say me w/e they want for what i say for them!you will speak only for you.

it's not so helpfull..it's better moderators to check reports on Modarate Section..it's the truth and the truth hurt!

and you are not my friend or something :) i call all ppl mates,bro,friend or w/e..

i don't say that you don't have the knowledge learn to read before post :)lick them more :)

moderators can say me w/e they want for what i say for them!you will speak only for you.

Lick? huh?

Since when saying the truth is licking?

This world is an imagination,really.

EDIT: about the last sentence of your post.. **moderators can say me w/e they want for what i say for them!you will speak only for you.**

No, i created this topic, not you?. LOL? So you can create a topic talking about me, and I can't talk about you? How did you see mxc? Kindergarden?

Lick? huh?

Since when saying the truth is licking?

This world is an imagination,really.

ok enough!

we make it spam topic here!

i stop and i'll wait till someone for stuff make something or say me a good reason for don't do something for this!

i'm going to sleep.cheers

It can't be called spam, since we don't gain post count. learn the damn difference.

EDIT: Also in your pictures, some of my post are kind of old, since 18/7. So till someone else reply on the topic I can't post anymore? till my name get hidden from there? :o

It can't be called spam, since we don't gain post count. learn the damn difference.

EDIT: Also in your pictures, some of my post are kind of old, since 18/7. So till someone else reply on the topic I can't post anymore? till my name get hidden from there? :o

as i say it's just 2 sections who i check yesterday :) i don't take pictures from "Show unread posts since last visit." cauz i will make a photo topic no report topic.

anyway noone from staff check this?

Show me the posts where I replied. did i say" okay ty"

or something relative to the topic and + suggestions?

learn what spam means

btw, the karma which I received was cuz I shared how you can have FREE SKINS in LoL+ custom ones while no one else shared the same thing.

I fully explained+created a guide how to create, design and setup a custom skin.

I liked the fact that u were calling me 'Bro' kk that's why I never trust anyone. You were indeed spamming, saying stuff that never existed and never logged in a server. At least, my posts are related to the topic, saying facts and suggestions to their admins. Yeah i liked mostly L2/LOL sections, indeed. I could be commenting/suggesting there all day long because I like seeing new servers coming up, and btw, you said that im here some weeks. okay, let's say that you've been here more than me, but you still haven't learned that there's already a topic for such cases.

I'm daily reporting to fighterboss/fanky topics that needs to be moved/locked/edited, and guess in which sections.. L2/LOL sections.

If you have a problem with this, then sorry I can do nothing about it.

my 2 cents

You got your karma from magkaki13 that isnt even playing lol,only selling rps etc..i call it trade abuse from your exchanges :ifyouknowwhatimean:

i dont care at all but your share wasnt something new dude.

Also you and spurakos spammed that section by saying that you ll join these server and such a staffs.

Peace

You got your karma from magkaki13 that isnt even playing lol,only selling rps etc..i call it trade abuse from your exchanges :ifyouknowwhatimean:

Also you and spurakos spammed that section by saying that you ll join these server and such a staffs.

Peace

yes i spam sometiimes and sometimes i join and test servers but i say this..ninj4 don't even accept for himself that he spam!

also i have ban he doesn't.

Peace

But still was my share a unique one, no one else shared the same thing with me.

I will send to Justice a msg with this topic, I will let them decide w/e they find better

I can't see fellas like you crying 'My ass got chat banned, why isn't xyz's ass banned as well? '

I bet @$$ that you never joined a server. But I did and I suggested. 2 different things.

But still was my share a unique one, no one else shared the same thing with me.

I will send to Justice a msg with this topic, I will let them decide w/e they find better

I can't see fellas like you crying 'My ass got chat banned, why isn't xyz's ass banned as well? '

i don't cry!just if they ask for me to respect the rules as member they have to respect the rules as staffs.

staffs don't have friends or not friends!

if my account banned for this reason imagine what ban must give to you :)

I bet @$$ that you never joined a server. But I did and I suggested. 2 different things.

so give me your @$$ :) and tell me server to join and show you my character ;)

113 Views.Also i see some staffs looking this topic!

but noone make something?not even speak and say that it's not spammer or w/e?you will not make something?wake up guys.

Just checked last 3 pages of hes posts, none of them is spam for me. You need to see the difference between beeing active and beeing a spammer.

Locked.

Alright,since I was being asked for my opinion through pm I'll post it.[sry for dis unlock interpid]

To start with,spirakos through this report you're proving me that you are an immature,really.This behavior 'why i got banned for x reason and not ninja for y reason?' is at least pathetic and childish.

lick them more :)

its not licking or smth.till now,he's the only one that appreciates what we've done so far here.

113 Views.Also i see some staffs looking this topic!

but noone make something?not even speak and say that it's not spammer or w/e?you will not make something?wake up guys.

chill mate T_T

it's not so helpfull..it's better moderators to check reports on Modarate Section

since its not helpfull?cuz there you can't emoquit properly?jeez.

in the end,remember something.

we don't care for the quantity,but for the quality of every post. aka

Just checked last 3 pages of hes posts, none of them is spam for me. You need to see the difference between beeing active and beeing a spammer.

Locked.