high five [L2J]L2World Of Ages

kam3ran

server got 1700+ online daily!

http://www.gtop100.com/lineage2/sitedetails-67881

:D

oh mr. i m too good pro and i have bugged valakas...

oh sec... I WAS FAMOUS FOR 1HOUR.... then i recived ban ???? wtf why im banned ?????

ok......... let me flame the server coz i exploited....

Smart :)

More propaganda please!

i am sorry, you always said more propaganda, but i am not comming to L2tardtales and i will never join it.

but still

number of top corrupted and failed projects for year 2k13

1) L2woa by kameraman! [ we got 1700 online daily (200 on)] = 8x less than at counter!

2) L2tales by stalone! [ we got 6k online daily [1,2-1,5k on)] = 5x less online than at counter

3)L2eoa by yuri! [ this server will be without donate]

both 3 got awesome donate and awesome fake online, and for everysingle player who joined making awesome pleasure to play at this projects.

and dont saying about the stupidy of your admins and only full of liers, because you must be a [GOD] and you never accept truth

and one info, we know L2woa in game = you, its to hard blame us if you are so nobrain and you cant see valakas is bugged and only saying [gl]

Server yesterday reached 2000 people with stability and not even a problem. It seems i am gonna stay here for long time...

ye 2000 online, its so saad sooo many nooobs like this one dont knows the real online nowdays

oh mr. i m too good pro and i have bugged valakas...

oh sec... I WAS FAMOUS FOR 1HOUR.... then i recived ban ???? wtf why im banned ?????

ok......... let me flame the server coz i exploited....

Smart :)

More propaganda please!

Honestly kill valakas with 4 archers with bug seems to be ¨Lamentable¨ Or in english translation from the spanish > sadly < for a server with such ¨population¨ (¨1700 on ¨) that mean is easy to farm all things even using bugs. Nothing new :) i am sure in a official server such thing like this one and many many other never will happen. JUST join TERA guyz :)

http://tera-europe.com/en/home.html

server is playable. i paly here 1 week + and i enjoy it. THE ONLY DAMN BAD THING IS THAT ADMIN IS MAKING CHANGES EVERY SINGLE DAY TO BALANCE SYSTEM. At monday daggers op. At tuesday gladi op. At Wednesday mages op.  that happend all week...

well the server started the 29 july, imo when you play on a l2j server things always need to be improved and they are trying to do it.

l0l3d is very active in game and on forum, he actually care very much about server and for me is the most important thing.