high five [L2J] L][ Althar Server *changes - Re-Opening*

humancode

Hello Guys!  ;D :D ;D
I would like to present you our server in which we've been working for a long time and finally we've done a great job or this is how we think about it!

Some infos about:
Re-Opening on Friday  01/11/2013 Time 14:30 France/Paris Timezone!
Well its client:High Five
And the rates are like: XP:  x59 / P: x80 / Party XP and SP: x39 & x0.4 / Adena Drop rate: x150

Enchant Weapon Max: +25
Enchant Armor Max: +16
Enchant Safe: +3
Simple Enchant Rates: 66.66%
Bessed Enchant Rates: 80%

We've tried and stabilized it as much as it was possible!
You'll find more infos at: http://l2althar.com/
Facebook page: https://www.facebook.com/l2althar

P.s Give as a try, Maybe you like it!  :o :D

Thanks a lot! peace out!  ;) :o

post-31716-0-79749600-1382997954_thumb.jpg

Edited by humancode

This will be a fail and i will explain u some ideas to create a good and popular server.

Make it L2off Gracia final, l2DC high five, or just l2J High five with an active admin with some idea about how to do the balance class.

Do it high rate or mid rate. like 500x / 100xx

Put max enchant 6/10

Kill boss to get epic jewels

2 Farm Zones

Max enchant on oly +6

Cancel RETAIL on olympiads and in pvp retail or just nerfed a little like 30s come back

And i think thats all, i think the people likes that and would be a perfect server atleast to me to play on, btw if the features stay like this, have fun on the server and good luck with it! :))

This will be a fail and i will explain u some ideas to create a good and popular server.

Make it L2off Gracia final, l2DC high five, or just l2J High five with an active admin with some idea about how to do the balance class.

Do it high rate or mid rate. like 500x / 100xx

Put max enchant 6/10

Kill boss to get epic jewels

2 Farm Zones

Max enchant on oly +6

Cancel RETAIL on olympiads and in pvp retail or just nerfed a little like 30s come back

And i think thats all, i think the people likes that and would be a perfect server atleast to me to play on, btw if the features stay like this, have fun on the server and good luck with it! :))

i Appreciate your thinking but you dont know it if its gonna be a fail or not! you havent even tried it!~ :) and yes of course there are "Kill boss to get epic jewels" or "farming zone" and yes it is L2J High five and yes of course there are more that you might not know yet! ;)

Peace!  :o ;)

i Appreciate your thinking but you dont know it if its gonna be a fail or not! you havent even tried it!~ :) and yes of course there are "Kill boss to get epic jewels" or "farming zone" and yes it is L2J High five and yes of course there are more that you might not know yet! ;)

Peace!  :o ;)

Because most of people wont even try this server because +25 max enchant desbalance most of chars, and duelist and tyrants since is high five and got +25/16, they will be unkillable with 20k hp.

lets put an example:

Duelist against Dagger, Dagger hits >  1,5k > 20k hp, how do u wanna kill him ??? :) have luck on this mid rate, just my ideas. is ur server i wish u the best

Because most of people wont even try this server because +25 max enchant desbalance most of chars, and duelist and tyrants since is high five and got +25/16, they will be unkillable with 20k hp.

lets put an example:

Duelist against Dagger, Dagger hits >  1,5k > 20k hp, how do u wanna kill him ??? :) have luck on this mid rate, just my ideas. is ur server i wish u the best

Thanks anyways! ;)

[EDITED]

lets see.....well..

1 ---> no global gk even the fact that the server is x89 xp....  //fail//

2---> no full buffs (not 3rd class)...prophet the most basic!!!ss and bd same!!!even the songs are the max 4-5.... your server is x89 man....jesus....show mercy to players... even an x20 server has full buff...  //fail//

3----> hi5 server and does not have autopick up???  come on guys you are not c4 (years ago :( :(  )...... ///fail//

4----> tattoo???  mmmm.... the worst thing ever.....thats make it unbalance class...if you want to explain why just tell me... //fail//

5---> skills are NOT autolearn???  xaxaxaxa that was good!!!  //fail//

finally 6 ----> the combination of the upper 5 is total fail.....its a low rate with some points of high rate server.... // epic fail //

gl to your server....

[EDITED]

lets see.....well..

1 ---> no global gk even the fact that the server is x89 xp....  //fail//

2---> no full buffs (not 3rd class)...prophet the most basic!!!ss and bd same!!!even the songs are the max 4-5.... your server is x89 man....jesus....show mercy to players... even an x20 server has full buff...  //fail//

3----> hi5 server and does not have autopick up???  come on guys you are not c4 (years ago :( :(  )...... ///fail//

4----> tattoo???  mmmm.... the worst thing ever.....thats make it unbalance class...if you want to explain why just tell me... //fail//

5---> skills are NOT autolearn???  xaxaxaxa that was good!!!  //fail//

finally 6 ----> the combination of the upper 5 is total fail.....its a low rate with some points of high rate server.... // epic fail //

gl to your server....

1/ with the regular Gk  you can travel everywhere you know, just because you are lazy its not our fault!

2/ Adding full buffs  with covs and 3rd class prophet or songs and dances will make those classes useless and  not important in the game, we want those classes to be active thats all!

3/Auto loot has been added!

4/ Yes tattoo you can say the stats they give its  a bit of stats you needed from the buffs you needed! :/

5/Auto learn skills has been added!

and finally 6/ yes a combination of both!  a bit low but pvp as well!

P.s whats the point of the server being like the other servers? and if those were soO good you would not been looking for a new one to join!

Peace and out!

1/ with the regular Gk  you can travel everywhere you know, just because you are lazy its not our fault!

2/ Adding full buffs  with covs and 3rd class prophet or songs and dances will make those classes useless and  not important in the game, we want those classes to be active thats all!

3/Auto loot has been added!

4/ Yes tattoo you can say the stats they give its  a bit of stats you needed from the buffs you needed! :/

5/Auto learn skills has been added!

and finally 6/ yes a combination of both!  a bit low but pvp as well!

P.s whats the point of the server being like the other servers? and if those were soO good you would not been looking for a new one to join!

Peace and out!

Having buff duration to 1h is what makes support classes useless.

Also rename you topic to [L2J]L2 Althar so it wont get junked.

Having buff duration to 1h is what makes support classes useless.

Also rename you topic to [L2J]L2 Althar so it wont get junked.

No they are not useless right now believe me even with that 1h duration! and thanks for the tip!