Working out music

Intrepid

wow I am 1.43 and I weight 148kg.

Life is cruel.

life is cruel?i had 26cm arms when i started, now thats cruel :DDD

and after gym,muscles pop up from nowhere

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcS2DtSodns5xGC5_T6GFCqahawKCBa_dQSLSLN8n3-MTBZdRYyf

Well thats the 11th month i work out, i had to have a 2 month break because of shoulder injury(those freekin military presses from behind) and i got +12-13kg which doesnt go away and my arms are 30-31 now instead of the 26 so its pretty decent :D

With a beard, I look like a dwarf.

beard?im bald and have a circle beard :DDD

Well thats the 11th month i work out, i had to have a 2 month break because of shoulder injury(those freekin military presses from behind) and i got +12-13kg which doesnt go away and my arms are 30-31 now instead of the 26 so its pretty decent :D

beard?im bald and have a circle beard :DDD

I miss one genital.

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Both "MMO genre" AND "forums" are greatly deprecated those days. MMO genre, except very few games (TESO, WOW, BDO, FF14), is mostly "eaten" by fast paced games (aka games with 15-30min game parties, they are numerous). See Twitch best games, I doubt the top 10 are MMOs. Adding more MMOs categories, while MMOs themselves got less population, isn't a bright idea. Also, in the past, there was multiple games categories - none actually worked out, so far. Forums type were replaced by Discord, mostly. You communicate faster, you got voice, you can group up and it's already thematized (by server, by guild, by game,...)... Unfortunately, there is nothing you can do about. You already did it multiple times without success (3 or 4 times at least ?). It's not due to staff. MMO forum is just "niche" nowadays, while 20 years ago it was "dope" and the thing to do. Your main problem is MxC is a community based on "nothing". It was first cheater dedicated, then mostly L2 development dedicated,... With a mix of random things here and there. The formula is lightly-themed as "community" (that's actually why you still have some ppl posting), and in same time community never was expanded to retain ppl (notably through MxC servers - no matter the game : L2, GTA, Conan Exiles, Lost Ark, whatever else). In the end, you end with "nothing", since people comes and goes (and mostly goes, since MMO isn't a thing anymore), but both MMO genre is greatly endangered by other types of games AND forums isn't the proper way to communicate in 2024. Actually, the only use of a forums compared to Discord is to search through archives, and the main point is it's a better "showcase" than Discord (a static website would end with the same output). The proposed formula will never work, or at best will attract greedy ppl.
    • Welcome to my store :https://ultrasstore11.mysellix.io/fr/ 2015-2022 Aged Discord Account 2015 Discord Account : 50.99 $ 2016 Discord Account : 10.50 $ 2017 Discord Account :4.99 $ 2018 Discord Account : 3.99 $ 2019 Discord Account : 2.99 $ 2020 Discord Account :1.99$ 2021 Discord Account :1.50$ 2022 Discord Account :0.99$ Warranty :Lifetime Payment Methods : Crypto/ PayPal Contact Me On Discord Or Telegram Discord :@ultrasstore11 Telegram : https://t.me/ultrastore11  
    • Hello everyone,    As you can see lately, the L2 community is decreasing, especially on private servers, its been 21 years since Lineage2 release date (1st October 2003). MaxCheaters.com was created in 2005 (with different names) and till today we are basically focused on Lineage 2. We made several attempts to add other games, but everyone still knew us as an L2 based forum. MaxCheaters has a long history and is one of the few forums that have survived to this day,It would be a shame to let the site die.   So I came up with a few ideas to improve it and follow the trends.   1. Create a utility token, (evm or solana), that will be used for several things such as: Staffers/moderators payment. Content creators reward system. (influencers/advertising/topic creators) Paid forum support. Exchanges and marketplaces . Lineage 2 utility token for private servers. Other MMO utility token for buying/selling accounts/gold etc. Maxcheaters fixed expenses/improvements/development/expansion/design/topsite   2. Reduce l2 sections, (we done this before) , and add more games on main page Less l2 sections More MMO games Focus on marketplaces    3. Rebuild staffers team/more events. Add one staffer per MMO game. More active staffers on our team.   4. Social media activity / streaming Twtter / TikTok content for gaming.  Streaming platforms (create official channel) Moderators/content creators for this content specifically.
  • Topics