[WTS] Youtube services

DarkSider

Hello guys. We are here to provide you with YouTube services for all your YouTube videos.

What we sell?

YouTube views: 2k views for 5euros(views are high retantion, meaning that the viewer watches 80-100% of the video)

YouTube  comments: 10 custom comment 5euros

YouTube likes :50 for 5euros

YouTube video favorites: 50 for 5euros

We also have a fiverr account there (will be placed soon) for any1 who is interested

We deliver orders on max 5 days

We only accept PayPal at the moment, and if we get more orders we will consider using other services too

All you have to do is to PM me here to get your order started

FAQ

Why choose you?

Because we give people what they want and for a very low price, considering that you cannot find any real views,likes or comments that cheap on the internet. Also, if your order is not delivered within 5 days and its late without any further notice, you will have a refund

Why do you sell here on euros and on fiverr on dollars?

Because buying on fiverr is more helpful to us than buying on anywhere else. Fiverr gives us reputation if we deliver the order as it says, meaning they will rank us higher on pages

What do you use to get these done?

Unfortunately if I told you, I would have to kill you then :P no I am kidding. I cannot say how I get those but I can assure you that we do NOT use any bot. Meaning that the chances getting suspended from our services are zero

No reviews available at the moment, but as long as I get orders delivered I will surely post the buyer comments here

Thank you for choosing us

Any vouch copy of it that you are 100% trusted?

Also, 10 custom comments = 5 euro? Let me create 10 new accounts on gmail o.O

Unfortunately, since this is the first time i am selling something online, there is no proof for you to show u that i am trusted. I can only promise you that i won't scam you :)

I doubt u can get accounts with uploaded videos, photos, variety of age and country, edited profiles etc. :)

5 euros for 1k views is overpriced.

well u cannot find 1k views from different accounts that see the 80%-100% total video. I can find you 1k views which are mostly fake. im talking about legit things :)

I can find find 1k views for less than 5 euros.

Anyway this is your topic and you decide for your prices.

Any vouch copy of it that you are 100% trusted?

Also, 10 custom comments = 5 euro? Let me create 10 new accounts on gmail o.O

What he means by the post i quoted is that he needs a vouch given too.(I guess)

Yeah, if he is willing to give a vouch copy to a staffer or to someone else so we can see if he is trusted or not since he firsts asks for $ and then he do his job.

Sorry, I missunderstood the meaning for a vouch copy. Well of course i can give you a vouch copy on any product you want. I am not excactly aware if i have to contact a staffer, or anyone, to test my services or I have to contact someone, so if you can, enlighten me :)

Sorry, I missunderstood the meaning for a vouch copy. Well of course i can give you a vouch copy on any product you want. I am not excactly aware if i have to contact a staffer, or anyone, to test my services or I have to contact someone, so if you can, enlighten me :)

Pm me, I will get the vouch copy.

You can.pm me for his.