Do you want old l2forever back?

Do you want L2Forever back (BBanHammer)?  

59 members have voted

1. 1. Do you want L2Forever back (BBanHammer)?

• Yes
    • No
    • Maybe
    • f*ck BBanHammer

BBanHammer??? Admin L2Forever???? lets laugh about it....plz stop copy names and steal servers...

Noone knows who to believe mainly now.... You or that guy??? If you could solve my query i would appreciate..

Noone knows who to believe mainly now.... You or that guy??? If you could solve my query i would appreciate..

The situation is simple and complicated in the same time

He is not the admin of the first L2Forever

But he has opened 2 or 3 L2Forevers since that(bbanhammer)

The situation is simple and complicated in the same time

He is not the admin of the first L2Forever

But he has opened 2 or 3 L2Forevers since that(bbanhammer)

+1

Well, imho, i wouldn't really care about the name or w/e(bbanhammer has said in the past that he uses that name to get people from old l2forever anyway) but it's not something to care about

When a server closes after 1-2 months and reopens again and again, it's not to be trusted for sure(well the same thing happens with every IL to be exact but w/e)

@Bbanhammer

if you really want to do something good

process a plan where your server can evolve to a newer chronicle after 2~months if you want it to live. (instead of only getting some $$)

Well, imho, i wouldn't really care about the name or w/e(bbanhammer has said in the past that he uses that name to get people from old l2forever anyway) but it's not something to care about

When a server closes after 1-2 months and reopens again and again, it's not to be trusted for sure(well the same thing happens with every IL to be exact but w/e)

@Bbanhammer

if you really want to do something good

process a plan where your server can evolve to a newer chronicle after 2~months if you want it to live. (instead of only getting some $$)

Don't forget FINITO all nowadays are looking for $$ and not to have one server for their and others fun... So simple too...

these days its like beating a dead horse, even if you make a successfull server with over 1k players, the community is so rotten you will get sick.

depends on the work you done on server...also you bring the community and it's up to you what community you will have in your server that's what i believe

these days its like beating a dead horse, even if you make a successfull server with over 1k players, the community is so rotten you will get sick.

few rules and few restrictions will make them to talk/react better. With a active GM staff of course.