L2 Core enchant bug

Actually...i know there is a bug of enchanting items at L2 Core...someone told me to get in the forum and i really like it :D...cause i play a lot l2 and i cheat a lot too with L2 PacketHack...so i will be glad if someone tells me how to enchant safe at l2core..and if someones need L2 phx just make a quick reply that i will post the link ;) (it works really great and it is translated in english)

well thx

thank you very much

SpAmZ0rz? Did he shared anything? I can't see O.O Blind ftw x.x

Actually...i know there is a bug of enchanting items at L2 Core...someone told me to get in the forum and i really like it :D...cause i play a lot l2 and i cheat a lot too with L2 PacketHack...so i will be glad if someone tells me how to enchant safe at l2core..and if someones need L2 phx just make a quick reply that i will post the link ;) (it works really great and it is translated in english)

well thx

Ah ur doing a request? Use a prefix plz. Atm if is there any enchant bug at l2core and it really works I think none will share it coz if they do it will be fixed very soon. I think phx works with the warehouse exploit method in l2core but I dunno. Anyway good luck

thank you very much

i have l2phx but i dont know how to use it..  !!!

1rst warning for spamming both of you... 

I think phx works with the warehouse exploit method in l2core but I dunno.

Yeah that was working fine... But they remove the warehouse's html's from all townS and now

you cant deposit items...  ;-/

K4rm4, if they removed the deposit html's so for what is usefull the warehouses? LoLz

There is no weight limit there... so the warehouses are useless

And the "lol" you must tell it to server admin and not to me. . .

• 1 month later...

i have l2phx but i dont know how to use it..  !!!

I think this is a big spam... also there is a bug on l2core with warehouse which you can use only if you make quest lvl 3 or more ;D i will explain that better in next week

• 1 month later...

i think Narnia means that you had to make the quest with ketra alliance :)  Quest : http://lineage.pmfun.com/list/quest-more/alliance-with-the-ketra-orcs (very boring quest ;//)  when you make "STRENGTHEN THE ALLIANCE – LEVEL 3 " i think you will have the access to the warehouse in ketra . so ,.. with a warehouse and an l2phx the "work" is almost done ;p nice enchant!!